Don’t be left without access to a ton of fun, comic-style and cartoon graphic elements for everyday use! Add them to any graphic to spice up your social media marketing, advertising, blogging, and website.
They’re super flexible: You can change the size and color of each element, make it transparent, or add one or more to any ready-made Graphics Creator design template. And, they’re ready-to-go from within the software. Just click the “Elements” menu, find what you need, and then drag and drop it onto your canvas or template.
- The mega-pack of comic design elements… for just about anything!
- Use these elements to create super unique graphics and advertisements, right from within The Graphics Creator software.
- Over 650 high-quality cartoon design elements
- Banner, badges, buttons, shadows, price stickers, frames, corners, e-commerce and social media elements, fire/water elements, paint splotches, and more!
- BONUS: 50+ backgrounds
- Re-size, change colors and modify the opacity
- Easy drag and drop design elements make it a snap to get started… and there’s always room to add your creative touch
- Commercial license to resell your creations included!
- Use with The Graphics Creator 8 downloadable software: It’s loaded with built-in tools, so you can learn fast and get your design project done in no time
- Must have purchased Graphics Creator 8 software with at least one template set already installed- Will NOT work with trial version only
- Win/Mac compatible
- Software download
|Amazon S3 Upload
Can I use these graphics with The Graphics Creator?
Yes, these comic design elements were created specifically for use in The Graphics Creator software templates.
*Must have Graphics Creator 8 software with at least one template set already installed- Will NOT work with trial version only
What can I do if I need help using the comic design elements?
1. Ask a question in our Facebook Group.
There's always someone around to help and this is often the fastest way to get an answer!
2. Watch a video tutorial:
3. Contact our support using the link on this page.