Wish List for The Flash Ad Creator

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by laughingbird, Mar 27, 2006.

1. mainenwo

Message Count:
    i agree with everyones comments about this program i want to add that it takes up a ton of computer resources. i feel like you guys Rushed on this program but i'm sure you'll improve on it:)
  2. GKelly

Message Count:
    I think It is great BUT i would like to be able to loop it 1-2-3 etc.. instead of it being endless
  3. pwmbradley

Message Count:
    Add Hyperlinking to Image and Text fields

Greetings -
    Having spent a considerable amount of time in selecting a flash ad creator tool for my business, I've discovered two disappointments in the Flash Ad Creator that should be addressed in future versions of this product:

1. Hyperlinking for Text and Image fields
    2. Resizable Banners
    Unless there is something I'm missing, these features severly limit the application of the ads that can be created.

Thanks very much.

Peter

4. bdivin2

Message Count:
    Wish List ver. 2.0

Hi Marc, being new to all this Flash Stuff I decided to buy & try out Flash Ad Creator. I am doing a major overhaul to my own website. Being a web developer novice I decided to try out Flash AD Creator since I was looking for something simple & easy to use since I don't a have the web developer frame of mind. Also, I would to let you know that I own my own computer service & repair company. I do not build or design websites for a living. I am doing this project on my own since the real web developers want a $1,000 to $2K for a website with Flash.

I was able to create a couple of Ads within a short amount of time. Although, I found the lack of adjustment & formatting tools very disappointing. The Ads are fixed and I am unable to adjust them to fit within a certain spaces on my website. The text fields need to be just a couple of spaces & characters longer. Another feature is to change text, text size, and font color. Having the ability to import my own pictures, logos, & graphics. Having the flexibility to change the transitions, timing, & sequence of my Flash Project. Since you are creating this Flash software for novices through intermediate users, it would be nice to have a Wizard walk you step by step thoughout the whole process from the beginning to the end for Previewing, Saving, or Uploading your project onto your website. Having the choice to FTP directly into your website. Being able to create Flash Banners & Ads using different shapes or within different shapes. Having control handles on these shapes for adjusting them into your desired size & shape, also control handles for positioning of pictures & text boxes. Having Flash Banner Ad-On Packs. Having Flash Creator members & users ad to a Gallery for others to use as templates. Having the ability to Save your Flash Project into a desired folder for backing up your Flash Ad Projects.

If these things can be added into a new version within a short amount of time since everyone has been long awaiting the new release, then I am sure you would have a killer product for a new beginner.

I also purchased Motion Artist and find it a little bit easier to work with for the moment. I would like to see Flash Ad Creator come full circle though and I would be more than willing to help out in Beta Testing these new tools for ease of use. I am sure if you were able to make these changes that you could even be able to cover your financial costs by raising the cost of the product up to $49.95 or $59.95 for having these tools in the new version. I know I would pay for the software to have these features at a reasonable amount out of pocket.

Please contact me if you wish discuss this further or could use my assistance in development. I do need to inform you that I do not have any programming knowledge or skills. Mine are all in computer repairs. The only programming I ever did was for my computer degree in Visual Basic and was lucky to compile my project for a grade.

Brian Barnes
    Computer-Me-Tutor
  5. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Brian.

Excellent feedback.

I have addressed all of your feature-requests in the new version!
    I know everybody has been waiting for this new release - I'm working on it all.

Really! I am!
    There is still a bit more tightening of the screws!

Again, this will be a free update to all registered users of FAC.

Brain, check my eMail back to you regarding the above.

- Marc
  6. JLT

Message Count:
    Just Bought Flash Ad Creator

I just bought the software. In principal it works great. However, I fit the profile of the person that needs to simplify uploading the files to the server. I followed the forum and have learned that a message posted earlier this year indicated that the 2.0 version was almost finalized. When can we expect this update? I hope soon. The current version has me running in circles. By the way, I'm also a "logo creator" user.
  7. DesignBlaze

Message Count:
    Hey Marc, Easy Sound Upload is a must for 2.0

Any word on the release of 2.0? I would like to see sound ability as well. Thanks.
  8. tonybear

Message Count:
    Additions

Please make it possible to see how big to make the photos I want to swap out for your generic ones. Of course there are at least tow or three workarounds for this but couldnt you just show the photo dimensions in the Template selection window or have a "Get Info" click or something?

The self-contained piece is a smokin idea. I'm having a devil of a time getting the photos to show up and keep shoing up. Right now they disappear after the first loop...and PLEASE make it so I can "Save as..." instead of having to start over each time I need to tweak or rebuild!

I guess if you add enough things to it you will have Flash in a bottle!
  9. rauldamaso

Message Count:
    I Havent Upload Any Ad,i Have Spent Hour Trying One Way And The Other But That Asset Folder Is Driving Me Crazy,you Guys Could Tell,that A Good Amount Of Knowledge Was Necesarry To Use The Program,but I Suppose Sales Would Be Less!!
  10. nhea85

Message Count:
    Hello,
    First I want to say that the Flash Ad is great, I also own The Logo Creator. Most of what I would like to see have already been addressed.I do have some things I want to see in version 2:

1. More options where I can have my own size weather I want to do a banner, flash header, regular flash into.

2. I want to add music to my intros.

3. I want to be able to do flash navigation bars and website interfaces.

Thank you,
    NaTasha Heath
  11. JLT

Message Count:
    Wish list - Version 2.O.

It's been months since Laughingbird mentioned the FAC V2.0 would be posted withing a week. Then several of the STAFF members supported the launch date and then defended the delay of the new version. My frustation stems from the fact that Laughingbird and Staff are no longer responding or providing feedback via this post. Did I and most of the customers having problems with this software make a bad buying decision? Some realistic feedback would be appreciated.
  12. ckos

Message Count:
    As i believe that the FAC V2.0 is coming please guys pay also attention to languages....I have the logo creator and FAC V1.5 and i have problem with Greeks, i cant write anything in Greek....so please do something about that...thank you in advance and i am anxiously waiting....:painting:
    Kind regards
    Kostas from Greece
  13. chenelle

Message Count:
    I look forward to the update

From browsing through the other posts, I think all my wishes for FACV2 has been posted. The ability to change the font types and sizes would be an issue for me. Maybe a greater variety of templates, or the ability to change the colors on the existing ones will be good also. Other than that, I think it's a great product for the money.
  14. jranton

Message Count:
    Hello out there!
    Is the V2 ready?
  15. mpcevallos

Message Count:
    my wishlist

Hi
    first i have a suggestion for new versions of the flash ad creator ... i think you must adjust the FAC to fit any screen, if not users may think they have wasted their money :rant:
    i see the resolution for the program to be seen completely is 1024 x 768 pixels, do something about this so we all can see the screen without having to change our resolution when using FAC.

this is my wishlist... :number:

- saving option (A MUST)
    - options where I can have my own size weather I want to do a banner, flash - header, regular flash into.
    - ability to create personalised ads (as logos with the LOGO CREATOR)
    - More Fonts possibilities
    - Ability to re-size or specify the size of any of the templates (IS A MUST)
    - I want to add music
    - change the background color or use an image background
    - change the color of each individual element of any template (IS A MUST)
    - Need more space for words.
    - The ability to choose how many pages flash ... Need the flexibility for 2 to 10. (IS A MUSt)
    - Control over the speed.

I personally think laughing software product are terrific... continue with your great work!!!
    PAULA :thankyou:
  16. Exasac

Message Count:
    I have just purchased Flash-Ad and the first thing I notice is you cannot resize the canvas/banner.

Is it possible to have this function within the next update. It would allow these adds to fit into a site better rather than developing the site around the size of the Ad
  17. PhotoFixit

Message Count:
    Where is a 120x240 Banner Template? Anyone??

i downloaded Ad Creater in order to produce a series of 120x240 banners. I can't seem to find any templates or a way to create this size. Any help would be welcome. Not sure when I'll be back to this forum, so feel free to email: paul@photofixitpro.com thanks!
  18. chrisdevelop

Message Count:
    Re-Edit

What would be good is the facility to re-edit the ad, this would save a lot of time, if you could re import an existing ad and edit it, instead of having to re create the add to make small changes each time.
  19. mwm12522

Message Count:
    But now where is the "stand alone" .swf which no need to have the assets folder?
  20. Balti

Message Count:
    Font problems with accentuated characters

It's so bad that you can't use any foreign characters. not even the simple ones, like: á, é. è ö etc.

Can you fix this please with a patch?