Where is version 2.0?!

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by laughingbird, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLT

Message Count:
    FAC v2.0

Is the launch of FAC v2.0 still scheduled to launch this week? I'm assuming that the update will be posted tomorrow.
  2. ckos

Message Count:
    Will someone inform us what happened FAC v2.0 ?????
    Supposed would be here last week....
  3. JLT

Message Count:
    Let's put this on the backburner!

We need this update. There seems to plenty of users that need the update. The update has been pending for several months now.
  4. Angela_R

Message Count:
    It is now October 18th, STILL WAITING.... :attention
    Any word PLEASE??
  5. Borpean

Message Count:
    As quoted by Wacki:
    As it may not be "this week" some technical dificulties popped up and pushed back the "this week" due date. These things happen on a software release push. You think it's ready, but in order to make it 'complaint free', it needs to have the proper release.
    Marc has been working day and night on this among other things and I assure you he aims to please his customers and not stir up anger.

It will be released. We will further remain from using "this week"... this week.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  6. JLT

Message Count:
    I'm Not Questioning Anyone's Integrity

How are we coming along with the update for FAC v2.0?
  7. JLT

Message Count:
    Where is FAC v2.0? Can we get a more accurate date on when this update will be available? Has this become a "on the back burner" issue?
  8. JLT

Message Count:
    Is Laughingbird no longer responding to this POST?

It's been months since Laughingbird mentioned the FAC V2.0 would be posted withing a week. Then several of the STAFF members supported the launch date and then defended the delay of the new version. My frustation stems from the fact that Laughingbird and Staff are no longer responding or providing feedback via this post. Did I and most of the customers having problems with this software make a bad buying decision? Some realistic feedback would be appreciated.
  9. wacki56 Super Mod

Message Count:
    Hello again,

Anxious anticipation, and an unfortunate event in the life of "Laughingbird" caused a delay, to which everyone took note. We are nolonger gonna post a "launch date", to avoid upsetting the upsettable. Please bare with us, and await the release of 2.0 patiently (if possible). Thanks for your understanding; knowing things "happen"

Bill
  10. KD-did

Message Count:
    I would like to comment on the use of the word "STAFF". There is only 1 person that represents staff of Laughingbird and that is Marc the developer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.