Resolved What is the URL for the update?

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by seedoflife, Nov 12, 2008.

1. seedoflife

Message Count:
    Today I am having to reinstall every piece of software after having to reinstall Leopard after my hard drive crashed on an iTunes update (so say this 5 times back to back without going crazy):image10:!

Where is the URL for 5.1? I probably need the latest updates on Flash Ad Creator as well.

I bought Logo Creator and Flash Ad Creator on July 25, 2008 from Micro Center, so the Digital River support system does not work at all for me.

Thanks for your help in advance!
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    The latest edition of Flash Ad Creator is Version 2.5. Isn't the software boxed from Micro Center?
  3. seedoflife

Message Count:
    Version 1.4 is what I purchased from Micro Center boxed

I just checked and it is version 1.4.

Both were bought at the same time in your company's boxes from Micro Center.

None of the links to check for upgrades work from within these versions. Pages have expired or been moved.

Thanks for your help.

Please advise.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Flash Ad Creator is working http://www.flashadcreator.com/updatedsoftware.html. Marc is having to check and see what is going on with some link issues have been reported this morning plus there is some work on the site so you may want to wait a little while before downloading.
  5. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Thanks KD.
    You beat me to it.

SeedofLife; the update above should be just what you need.
    It's a free update if you have previous versions installed on your computer.

- Marc
  6. seedoflife

Message Count:
    Thanks for the Flash Ad Updates, the Other URL Needs Updating Too Though

Marc and KD,

Thanks for confirming the link for the Flash Ad Creator updates.

In checking throughout your site and forum, the links for updates for The Logo Creator need to be revised as well. The current links point to 404 error pages.

I now have the updates and just need to install them. I try not to install software or do any real technical work after prime time tv viewing hours just to keep the gremblins away:)
  7. KD-did

Message Count:
  8. seedoflife

Message Count:
    Thanks for the revision!

KD,

Thanks for the prompt revision!

It is a great testament to your company and yourself as a professional:)
    :image28: