What do you think of the new look?

Discussion in 'Forum updates and features!' started by laughingbird, Dec 3, 2008.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Curious to know what you think of the new look and feel to the forum!
  2. D RAT2

Message Count:
    Marc the new forum looks Great!
    It compliments your new website very nicely.
    I also like the new features of the forum. Very savvy..
    It's great to see almost all of my old friends still around and contributing to the forum and software.
    Sorry I don't visit and contribute as much as I would like to. My 2 year old online business is keeping me very busy. The spare time I have left is devoted to my 1 year old granddaughter and 9 month old grandson. Boy are they fun:image07:.
    Anyway, thanks for the invitation Marc to check out the new forum. Awesome job everyone:image04-1:.

Thanks,
    D
  3. Lamo1graphic

Message Count:
    you get a big thumbs up from here in the uk:image28: but i do think you should lighten the back ground of the forum so the emotions don't look out of place
  4. Skitzo

Message Count:
    Looks great - really condenses the information into a logical order!!
  5. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Ive seen a lot of forums ( been a member of a lot of em too! ) And this one by far is way more professional and very well designed, Definately not the blah blah blah look of the everyday forum you see from so many out there. Excellent design and very well displayed..Siskel and Ebert would give you 2 thumbs up and maybe 2 big toes too! :D
  6. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Looks Awesome! I especially like the business advice on the home page. Keep it up. [​IMG]
  7. Just Bill

Message Count:
    The best looking forum I've seen for years.:image28:
  8. Eddy Killops

Message Count:
    Looking good.

Long time since I visited the forums. Thanks for the invite back.
    Promise I won't be a stranger. :)

Eddy Killops
  9. softech

Message Count:
    Good Job Marc!

I think the new forum will generate more participation and will be a help to everyone.

Keep up the good work.

Softech
  10. dex60

Message Count:
    New Look

Hi!
    For Me it's very good look.:image10-2:
  11. ProfitSouth

Message Count:
    Guess I'm with the rest of the members in saying that your design looks great and, for me, fits well in your marketing of the software.

As an "original class" Baby Boomer beginning my second career, I'm pleased to have access to this forum and the ideas of all.

I do have extensive experience in management consulting (my next career :image10:) so if I can help any, just shout!!

All the best from Atlanta USA
    Jim Cotton aka "ProfitSOUTH"
  12. Richard H

Message Count:
    Great looking site, Marc. But I sure would change the captcha code - Very difficult to see the symbols - It really isn't necessary to have anything more than a b/w image cuz bots can't read any of it!
  13. prototype66

Message Count:
    Love it too... I have alot of catching up to do!!!!
  14. monyc

Message Count:
    Outstanding New Look

Hello: Marc

I like the feel of the new forum..very easy to get around. To have a new look and still have the feel of the one and only design home for logo creation...Keep up the good work marc:image28:

monyc
  15. Laurenv

Message Count:
    The new forum looks great.. I love how clean, simple and professional everything else, yet it still has that drop of fun in it. It's very pleasing to the eye. I also like that more small business advice and information is on the homepage...great for easy access! I will be in the forum much more often now.. :)
  16. gentri80y

Message Count:
    I'm back. I can't remember the old one, but this is great. The look and overall design is just right and perfect of what this forum is made for.

Question: what skin did you use? is it come from vbulletin's preset skin design and templates?
  17. OldenGray

Message Count:
    The overall look is very professional and much more 21st century; considerably better than the previous "Logo Design Forum." Perhaps it will attract more interest and elicit comments. It's definitely easier to use and the Joomla based site itself is well worth a closer examination. Well constructed. I also commend some of the "mods" for their evident in-depth understanding of how the Laughingbird products work and their willingness to assist. Very nice and certainly deserving of wider use and recognition.
    Olden
  18. KD-did

Message Count:
    Looks like it is 100% liking the new look!!!
  19. Doc

Message Count:
    Looking good Marc
  20. dex60

Message Count:
    Nice