What a disappointment

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by WickedDeath, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KD-did

Message Count:
    Great program. I have Capture Wiz Pro and I use it all the time. The capture makes it a single avi file as I remember it..a just save ...and name
    http://www.pixelmetrics.com/
  2. Logotastic

Message Count:
    KD-did - Thank you for your help. I just downloaded the trial and if it does the trick I am going to purchase it. Seems like a cool tool that can be used for a ton of graphic purposes. Maybe this will tame my frustrations until the new version is released.
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
    and it leaves no artifacts:bana:
  4. seanpmac

Message Count:
    Have to agree with most..Not a happy camper
    with the flash program at all. I love the Logo Creator,
    but this flash thingy is a BIG TIME LET DOWN..

Sean
  5. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    What exactly are you having trouble with. Yes there's limitations, but they will get taken care of in future revisions.

Best Regards!

Cybr
  6. seanpmac

Message Count:
    I'm not having trouble with any of it...just a let down.I thought there would be more to the program,not quite the program like logo creator..
    I guess I was hoping it was a different type swish like program,not plug in a image or two and a couple of lines....

Thanks tho for the help
    Sean
  7. hornetsqd

Message Count:
    Ditto. Just purchased and I find that when inserted in my web site, it still displays the default images, not the swf file I created! Everything is in the same folder so why does AD Creator display the images I replaced?
  8. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    Does it show the text you entered on the flash file??
  9. wacipi

Message Count:
    Rut roh.... I downloaded the flash creator yesterday, and it has only 60 banners and no capabilities. Has that update you mentioned above KD already been installed? If it has, I downloaded the old one just yesterday. I think digitalriver has screwed up again.

Otherwise, if i've misunderstood, when is the version with the 100 banners and newer capabilities coming out?
  10. KD-did

Message Count:
    Marc, didn't want to release the V5 update and FAC at the same time...for varied reasons...the site was done in preparation so you can bet it will be announced shortly.
  11. David Nussba

Message Count:
    I feel as most of the other purchasers do. VERY disapointed in the product. When is the new version expected?

Dave Nussbaum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.