1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Web Site tools

Discussion in 'The Web Graphics Creator Updates' started by JPeterson, Apr 29, 2007.

1. JPeterson

Message Count:
    Does any of the Laughinbird software design simple web sites or if not can anyone recommend such a product. Thank you.
  2. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
  3. JPeterson

Message Count:
    Web Site Design Tools

Thanks Warlock,
    I downloaded the trial versions. The one you mentioned from Xara looks cool but you have to put the code into another program to publish it. Isn't that a hassle? What do you think?
  4. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    No Not for the Webstyle...It has built in webpage themes...If you dont know html ... You can learn it in 1 hour with HTML BareBones
    Bare Bones Guide to HTML

I didnt know squat about coding or html language...I read it..downloaded a few txt tag files and in 1 hour I had my site up and running...Check it out, You might be surprised at what you can do! :D
  5. JPeterson

Message Count:
    Web Graphics

Do you know how to make a logo background transparent on a web site. The example you sent shows up with a white background and the only way it looks transparent is on a white background. This has been my number one problem with everything i have tried. Thank you. BTW, I am currently using coffeecup software and the visual web site builder doesn't want to import .png graphics. Thank you.
  6. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    I use a number of programs for transparency....The one I use most is Jasc PaintShop Pro Ver10 and I export it as a *png...If you want something transparented...Send it to me and I'll do it for you!
  7. JPeterson

Message Count:
    Transparent Logos

Thanks Warlock,
    I just figured out how to do it with Logo Creator. Export as a transparent gif and for the background pick the black hex color. It worked for me.
  8. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Heres the file without the sample watermark and its transparented too.
    Let me know if I can do anything else.

Attached Files:

• pss.gif
      pss.gif
      File size:
      19.6 KB
      Views:
  9. JPeterson

Message Count:
    Transparent Logos

Thanks Warlock!!!
  10. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    anytime friend....anytime :D
  11. johnkennedy

Message Count:
    Hi Warlock!!!

Hi Warlock!!!

Thank you for your information. I need software tool for find broken link in Html... Please help me

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  12. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Hello johnkennedy...Welcome to the forum.

Well heres 1 that I must say is a toughie...Ive found alot of this type software out on the WWW , but none of it is cheap... prices range from $129.00 up to $450.00 depending on who you want to buy it from...

However I have purchased a program called Inspyder Insite and its priced at $59.95 and does a great job in my opinion, heres the link to check it out:
    Click Here To Check Out Inspyder

It does alot more than just check for broken links as you will see.
    So you might want to download the trial version , give it a shot...and decide if it would best serve your needs, I hope this helps :)
  13. MHVishal

Message Count:
    Hey this is a big help for me thanks it don't need to search more tools to use to compare the ranking and the output of my site tomy competitors.:image28:
  14. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    If you're using FireFox, you can install the Web Developer Toolbar that will do a multitude of things, one being validating the links on a web page. And it's free. ;)