Web site needs some Critics. =)

Discussion in 'Websites reviewed' started by TSR, May 15, 2008.

1. TSR

Message Count:
  2. Ohiosweetie

Message Count:
    I'm sorry, I can't tell you a thing. I can't see... the red blinded me.

Seriously, you're going to chase away more than one person with that red background.
  3. TSR

Message Count:
    Hm, never really thought the red to be really that bad, next year it will be like a Cobalt Blue, that will be easyer on the eyes.

Thanks Ohiosweetie,
    TSR
  4. prototype66

Message Count:
    I like the red.
    Looks good.
  5. Wicked

Message Count:
    Just a first glance review for ya here TSR. If you prefer I can always do a review for you based off of the website coding/browser compatibility/and all that technical stuff later. But for now at first glance when the page starts to load the red does kind of hit you in the face but after the page is finished loading with the body of your website I think everything looks fine. So overall the finished product looks good.

I clicked on photos and was taken away from the main site template. I would have liked it to open up in a new window so that I did not get lost as a new viewer to the site. That way I can close the photos and just have the main website still there without having to go through my browsers back button a bunch of times or without searching around for a link on how to get back.

I liked your sponsoring page. Those are good opportunities for a business.. I am not sure how much website traffic a person would get from that advertising but it would sure give a business a brick and mortar feel to an online based business. I still think it would be interesting to advertise on the side of a racing automobile or on the trailer the halls the car. However the race cars are not very big and not a real big race circuit but then again I dont know much about racing so I can't really say much on that. However I did not notice till later that it was a non-adult circuit. Does not matter how old you are though. It looks like you have a good thing and a good team going there for you.

I just checked it out some more and the home link does go back to the main site so thats good. I thought it would just go back to the main page of the script you are using to display your videos/photos.

Overall I can't really say to much of anything bad. The site is very informative and has photos and videos of the action. I like it for the purpose it serves.. I think you are good to go.
  6. TSR

Message Count:
    Thanks for the feed back, Here on Oregon, most of the "Adults" move up from the Outlaw Karts to the Sprint Cars by 15 - 18, but most race the Sprint Car in the Summer and Kart in the winter.

Down in California, the Outlaw Karts are a must for all the drivers.

Thanks for the feed back! Makes me feel good to hear great compliments on it.

TSR