1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Web graphics creator

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by gordon31, Oct 31, 2006.

1. gordon31

Message Count:
    I want to use web graphics creator for a page header. Is there an upgrade for ecover creator to take it to web graphics? Also, the buy button on the web graphics page doesn't work. Help and advice please asap.
  2. Chris

Message Count:
    As far as I am aware the WGC is not available yet.
  3. gordon31

Message Count:
  4. Chris

Message Count:
    You are welcome. Yes I would recommend TLC to do it also. It does more than logos. :D

Where is this tutorial?
  5. artharpster

Message Count:
    Hi,

The Web Graphics Creator page is up but the purchase button is not functioning. I understand from a previous post that it is not ready for sale yet. Any idea when? I believe this is the best product for the price that I have seen yet on the net.
  6. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi artharpster...
    I should have it all up and running by Friday (November 3rd!)

- Marc
  7. artharpster

Message Count:
    Looking forward to it

Hi Marc,

I am looking forward to purchasing this product. It will be the best $40 I will have spent in a while. Does this newer product have the manual that some people felt was needed for the former product this replaces or will the manual offered by one of the forum members for eCover Creator work for the updated version?

Also, do you ever have package prices? For example, Logo Creator with Web Graphics Creator?

Thanks for your quick reply to my previous post.
  8. dignity

Message Count:
    I am in here at last

Hey Marc,
    Just got your email address and your number, and thought I should call you up.I am your friend from Africa who took advantage of your Warrior Special and got the eCover Creator for free last year.

I didn't get to use until now.I can only describe it as terrific!And I didn't need any tutorial to get started with it,though,the tutorial opened my eyes some "hidden" features in the program.

Now,I plan to build a business around this in my country.I had planned on buying the "Logo Creator"and the "Corporate Identity Creator" to have a more complete package.But on seeing the WebGraphics Creator,I thought it would have improved on the deficiencies in the former edition of the eCreator.
    Please confirm this observation as I intend to purchase this new version which comes with the capability of creating page headers.

I also wanted to know if one could create logos with the WebGraphics Creator?It would be wonderful to have a complete set which include 1).The Corporate Identity Creator,2).Logo Creator and 3).WebGraphics Creator.
    That would be an awesome combination!Any Special price for this?

I still wish to thank you for your magnanimity of last year.

I appreciate you.
  9. artharpster

Message Count:
    Web Graphic Creator

Hi Marc,

I purchased the Web Graphic Creator but it didn't show up with Flash Ad Creator (which I received) in the Digital River cart.

Is the product not quite ready yet for download? It's all paid for. What is the next step here?

Thanks.
  10. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Artharpster.

I'm confused - you mention you purchased The Web Graphics Creator, but nothing showed in the cart?

I'm not sure what to make of that. Check a PM from me. I've looked up your account and see that you did purchase the software. I'll hook you up properly.

- Marc
  11. artharpster

Message Count:
    Web Graphic Creator Received

Thanks Marc,

Received program thanks to your quick response.

It looks fabulous and I have already 'played' with a few features.

I also purchased Flash Ad Creator a few days ago. Do I need to update it (I noticed that there is an update available) since the purchase was recent?

Randall