Web 2.0 & Alphabet Edition

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by mamajama, May 27, 2008.

1. IrinaW

Message Count:
    Hi Marc

Your solution, and the Web 2.0 and Alphabet, is way beyond my expectations. Thanks a lot for your help.
    :image28:
    Sorry for not answering at once. I got stucked having fun with these new parts of the LogoCreator5.2

What can I say, they are absolutly amazing...

I´ll come back to the forum later, can´t wait to get back and try out some more stuff.

Again, thanks a lot!
  2. py

Message Count:
    Alphabet & Web 2.0

Marc,

Thanks for the new additions. The Alphabet is very nice. I see many logos on the horizon!

Pat
  3. prototype66

Message Count:
    OK stupid question time.....
    If I got the two new packages do they automaticly integrate into my mega pack or do they remain separate programs in which I need to go back and forth to use more than one element?
    ( see... dumb question) I would love to get them if they act as an upgrade to the current mega pak 5.1
    Anything Marc?????
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    If you answer "yes" to if you have a previous edition question it will merge into your Mega Pack. If you answer "no" it will be a standalone.
  5. prototype66

Message Count:
    WOW......
    That was scary fast KD!
    You da bomb! Problem is now...do you take paypal and if I purchase now does it download to the computer I am on then I download it into the program from a separate folder?
    Does that make sense????
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    Yes, Laughingbird Software takes Paypal. The Paypal process I believe is a little slower and if you need or want to redownload the order has to be search for through by sending Marc a PM. You should get a confirmation email with a link . If you install it and merge it to your existing Mega Pack you shouldn't have to use a key.

https://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry10?xid=38732&sp=10035&PN=1&V1=1
  7. laughingbird

Message Count:
    You beat me to it KD!
    You ARE scary fast :D

Thanks for helping here.
  8. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Thanks Pat!
    Nice to hear from you again!

Marc
  9. Illeana

Message Count:
    Just purchased both these products and downloading them now. Cannot wait too start tinkering with them.
  10. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    New downloads

Has anybody posted any of there new work with the new product?
  11. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Marc..Question...On the web2.0 more info page at the bottom you show logo elements that I have when I purchased the "Mega Pak" The orbs , glass , swooshes...etc etc...
    My question is are these elements in the web2.0..Because since I do have the Mega Pak already and those elements..I dont want to have to buy those again...
  12. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Never mind answering the question posted above...I got the answer when I purchased the web 2.0 logo set...So these posts can be deleted if you feel like doing so.
  13. Wicked

Message Count:
    Glad you got it worked out Worlock.. I see that you found out that they are all different elements in the 2.0 pack.. What did you think about them? I liked it pretty well. I think there should be even more 2.0 style packs in the future.. I was curious to hear your input? Thanks.
  14. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Well to be honest about it...I wasnt as impressed as I thought I would be...But before you go looking at this post as being a bad report please read on first :

Some of the "Elements" that are in the "Web2.0" edition really are stunning! and very well designed...There are only 4 that I see that I would never use..just because they dont really appeal to me in the design factor scale. So out of all the X-tra elements...Not a bad deal for not liking 4 of them.
    I think they "Designers" that did contribute to this "You deserve alot more credit than you get!" Nice job...But over all I really would have liked to see and have been able to just have more freedom over some of the really awesome looking ones...For example ( The 2 D looking element ) I would have liked to been able to maybe spin one around to where it can blend with the other in the same direction as the first...But hey! no crying here. So I give it 4 out of 5 stars for those reasons.

Price:

I paid $159.00 If I remember correctly for the "Mega Pak" And after paying that, Whats $29.95 gonna do to me?.... So I have to eat pot pies for a week....Just kidding folks! For the price, yeh! Its definately worth that! So I find no fault there with that.

For those of you who still have the question running around in your head "Should I buy It?" My answer is YES !! I think you will be quite happy with the purchase and really enjoy thinking up designs and logos for yourself or clients you have! You can believe this...everytime I start up "Logo Creator" and select the "Web2.0" Elements...I find myself looking more at them than actually trying to figure out what to design....Thats how well these elements are put together...And thats my story...Marc...Chris!! and anyone else that was involved.....You did good...I hope we see more in the near future, and If I can ever help...Hey you know where to find me...Later-z
  15. Wicked

Message Count:
    That sounds like a pretty positive and fair review. I think the only thing that I did not care for is that some of the elements have built in shadows if I am not mistaken. Like a drop shadow as if the object is hovering over the ground.. I did not care for that part but I agree it was excellent work. Just takes away from flipping them upside down and making a whole new element all together for the ones that have the shadows.. Ofcourse I can get around that too by just covering up the shadow manually but man I'm lazy... My favorite expansion so far though.
  16. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    The ones I speak of are the 2 swooshes one looks like ½ of a gituar and the other ...I dont know what it is representing...The other is a nun looking figureine...Sorry some people dont like clowns....I dont like nuns!!!
    and the 4th would be the male looking figure...I dont get it!...But hey we're human right? If you really look at my designs Ive done on here, I think you can get a really good idea of how I like my elements and how I do my designs...But thats me! ok...I think Ive been really honest on my review of it :D
    Bottom line..Spend the 29.95 Get the product and have fun .... Really You will have alot of fun making new logos with this!
  17. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    Worlock Sold Me

He should have been a used car salesman!
    I agree with the "built in shadow effect", but all I did was move those to another program took out the shadows and saved them as png trans's
    I've used the new look in a couple of logos I'm doing on another site...
    Take a look..........The 2nd one is for a makeup artist that wants a very "soft look"...............

Attached Files:

18. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Heres 1 I made for a love chat online chatting service...Its made with web 2.0
    Website isnt operational yet...

Attached Files:

19. Wicked

Message Count:
    Good looking logos guys.. I am sure these new design elements will open some doors for a few people that expand there market and pick up more business.
  20. Chris

Message Count:
    Yes some very great feed back. And thanks for sharing your designs. Look great.