Way To Go!!

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by turtlebugs3, May 31, 2007.

1. turtlebugs3

Message Count:
    Gotta just say that your logo contest is a great thing to offer your customers. I think everyone did a really good job but the 9 year old was remarkable!!

I'm still having a ton of trouble with my logo creator since changing to vista so I didn't even attempt the contest. I hope to get mine working the way it should soon (even though I don't know how) and that you offer another contest again soon!!

Way to go to the winners!!:image28:
  2. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Turtlebug --- drop me a pm (private message) and we'll see what we can do to try to get you up and running.
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Great post Turtle!

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with TLC.
    I use The Logo Creator (and all of my software) on my Vista Business machine.

What sort of troubles are you having?

- Marc
  4. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Hey Marc,

Turtle and I have been working offline on the problem. All of her software was installed and then she upgraded to Vista. That upgrade caused all the problems. She uninstalled everything and reinstalled and she's up and running wild now!! We'll be contacting you about some old download info, but at least we figured this out.
  5. turtlebugs3

Message Count:
    thank you, thank you!!
  6. turtlebugs3

Message Count:
    Just realized something. No matter what color backround I use that is what color the text reverts to when I click on done. If I am working on a white backround and use blue text the text is fine until I click done and then it reverts to the white. I tried doing it with a black backround, green backround and pink backround and the text reverted to those colors.
  7. Zipper

Message Count:
    I've had the same thing happen to me. Try the "enter" key and then the "done " key and see if that works...

Zipper
  8. turtlebugs3

Message Count:
    Well Zipper,
    So far, so good.

Thanks. I only tried it once but if that's the trick I'll be happy to continue with that.

You guy's are great at keeping up with everyone and I really do appreciate it.

I have the v5 Mascot edition installed. I still have to install the Hollywood and Cartoon editions.

Thanks again and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it continues to work right!
  9. turtlebugs3

Message Count:
    Oh well, it stopped working. It worked a couple of time but now the enter button and then clicking done doesn't do it either.
  10. turtlebugs3

Message Count:
    Vista....grrrrrr

Just wanted to let you guys no that the suggestion Zipped gave me works almost everytime. So, if anyone else has the problem I think it's a good suggestion.

Also, to all you TLC user's out there, the support for this program is fantastic. I couldn't even get annoyed with the problem I had because they worked so hard and responded very quickly to each of my e-mails.:image23:

Thanks guys! Love this program!

Judy
  11. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Thank you Judy. Rest assured we've marked this on our blackboard to keep an eye on just in case there are others with the same issue.