Using other online printing places like Kinkos

Discussion in 'The Business Card Creator version 1.0' started by sirdj, Jun 29, 2009.

1. sirdj

Message Count:
    Haven't purchased the software, I need to create some postcards for a client, can the work be sent to other online printing places like Kinkos?
  2. 3DS

Message Count:
    My personal experience and advice is...Kinko's is and has always been last on my list of choices. However it may be affordable to use their self-service copiers for your black & white, non-custom copying.

There are more affordable places to get your (color) printing done. I have found more competitve prices between OfficeDepot, OfficeMax, Staples, UPS Superstores and most recently, Costco.

The availabitiy of these stores depend on where you live, I understand this from talking to many of my business owner friends all over the country, but I'm very fortunate to have so many of these stores near me anywhere in CA. I can practically throw a rock in any direction from any city and hit 2 or 3 of them, lol.

Check your local store listings and prices since they alternate back & forth for the latest competitive advertised prices. You may also want to check your local independant printer's price quotes for good measure - but they usually give you the price breaks on much larger orders....by the bulk of 1000's.

Before I forget http://www.vistaprint.com has some really great prices and can conveniently do it online, and submit your own designs for printing on business cards and a ton more. From biz cards to t-shirts. They even provde many downloadable templates you may use to format your designs in Photoshop and Illustrator!

I hope this helps.
  3. GCFL

Message Count:
    I have used vistaprint myself...they are great and very affordable. Don't waste your time with local chains IMO