Using arrow buttons in Version 6

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by SamF, Jun 14, 2012.

1. SamF

Message Count:
    Can we still use the arrow buttons in Ver 6 to move the text or elements?

I've tried but they aren't working. May be my Win XP but figured I'd ask. It's great for lining up things exactly.
  2. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    You need to enable MOUSE KEYS in Windows. There is a slight learning curve, but I've done it, and became quite proficient at it--- I now keep it running in the background all the time just in case my cordless mouse stops working, and I can't find my backup usb mouse.

MouseKeys is designed for people who have difficulty using a mouse. MouseKeys allows you to use the numeric keypad to control the mouse pointer. If you want to use the numeric keypad for data entry as well as for navigation, you can set the MouseKeys to be activated by pressing NUM LOCK.

Open Accessibility Options
    To open Accessibility Options, click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Accessibility Options

On the Mouse tab, under MouseKeys, select the Use MouseKeys check box.
    To turn off MouseKeys, clear the Use MouseKeys check box.

To turn on MouseKeys using keystrokes
    Press left ALT + left SHIFT + NUM LOCK.
    In the MouseKeys message dialog box, press SPACEBAR to clear the Turn off keyboard shortcut for this accessibility feature check box.
    Press TAB, and then press ENTER.

If MouseKeys does not turn on using the keystrokes above, follow the steps below.
    Press the Windows logo key ([​IMG]) + R to display the Run dialog box.
    Type access.cpl and press ENTER.
    Press CTRL+TAB until the Mouse tab is selected.
    To select Use MouseKeys, press SPACEBAR.
    Press TAB twice to select OK, and then press ENTER.

NoteTo change settings for MouseKeys, on the Mouse tab, click Settings.

If the Use shortcut check box in the Settings for MouseKeys dialog box is selected, you can turn MouseKeys on or off by pressing left ALT+left SHIFT+NUM LOCK.