Upgrade failed

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Lawrence Lee, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Lawrence Lee

Message Count:
    Marc, Long time! I am a registered owner of The Logo Creatot, The BusinessCardCreator, and the Corporate IdentityCreator. I just tried to upgrade to V6 of TheLogoCreator. Download OK. Install seemed fine, but when I looked for the version 6 that supposedly replaced my v5, it was not to be found. I ran the installer again and it reported that all necessary files were already there. Huh? All that was there was my old v5 of TLC. What next?
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
  3. Lawrence Lee

Message Count:
    No. I installed it in the Applications folder, which contained the folder containing my v5.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
  5. Lawrence Lee

Message Count:
    Thanks, Marc. The third time around, I was given the option of installing to the Applications folder or my Hard Drive. I selected the Drive and the installation proceeded. The Application TLC ended up on my Desktop. I moved the Application into my Applications folder and it seems to run without issue. I look forward to using it.

I assume that The BusinessCard Creator and The CorporateIdentity Creator are no longer supported?
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    V5 TLC and associated programs will no longer function.
  7. Lawrence Lee

Message Count:
    Thank you for the confirmation, Marc.
    Best wishes.
    --Lawrence
  8. PennMan

Message Count:
    And once again-a question about the "Documents" folder. After upgrading from XP to Win7 I copied all my save Documents files to Win7 pc. The "My Documents" folder was copied to the "Documents" folder in Win7 (see the attached screen shot). No big deal. When I installed "The Logo Creator" it went to "My Documents" folder, under the "Documents" folder. So I renamed 'My Documents' to 'Documents' but still not seeing all of the logo templates from logo creator. Confused? Me too?

Attached Files:

9. PennMan

Message Count:
    NEVER MIND. It's amazing how much difference a reboot can make. I see more templates.