Updates on Laughingbird Software

Discussion in 'Announcements!' started by laughingbird, Mar 9, 2009.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hello Members!

I wanted to take some time here and update you on a few things that are happening behind the scenes here at Laughingbird Software!

I'm planning on launching 3 new products this month.
    One on each Wednesday for the next 3 weeks.

It's March Madness here at Laughingbird :D

Wednesday #1 will see the launch of the new Mascot character collection.
    (See the mailer: http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/mailings/Mascots2go_Mailer_March_2009.html)

50 new (royalty free) mascots to use on your Web site, blog or social network. And, the images are all in the ".png" format. They have no backing and will import cleanly into ANY Laughingbird Software product. For $19.95.
    I'll also be bundling it with The Logo Creator - Mascot Edition (reducing the price to $19.95 for this as well). See attached screenshot for a sample of some of the mascots.

My very own brother; Dave Sylvester (Borpean here in the forum) created these fine masterpieces).

Wednesday #2 will be the official launch of The Avatar Creator!
    (See the mailer: http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/mailings/Avatar_Mailer_March_2009.html)

Using an engine similar to The Logo Creator, you'll be able to create your own avatar! The first collection will feature "orb people" (see attached screenshot). You'll be able to drag eyes, mouths, hair and other 'orb people' accessories around on the canvas. And, just like The Logo Creator - you'll be able to add text and backgrounds.

The great looking Orb elements were all created by the talented Chris McCraw - also an Admin here in the forum!

And finally, Wednesday #3:
    The Animated Logo Creator will finally launch. Animated Logos (you can export them in .swf format)! It will mix in with your current copy of The Logo Creator so you'll be able to animate a logo you've already created using some cool animated elements!

MORE to come in the following weeks as well!

An update to The Web Graphics Creator is about ready to launch.
    The Showcase Creator is getting a makeover and I have a secret project that I'll announce too! Something I'm very excited about.

Hope all is well!
    As always, feel free to comment about any of this here in the forums!

Marc

Attached Files:

2. Wicked

Message Count:
    A secret project? Not even I know about this? I guess thats why its a secret.
  3. Lats

Message Count:
    Nor do I :D
  4. Chris_Houg

Message Count:
    What? You mean he only confided in me with his secret project?
  5. laughingbird

Message Count:
    lol!

Not even you know the secret project yet Chris!
    But you will. I'll announce it soon. :D

Marc
  6. Borpean

Message Count:
    Oo! oo! Mista Kotta I know! I know!!
    :image10-2:
  7. laughingbird

Message Count: