1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Unlock key Incompatible RESOLVED

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Xen, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xen

Message Count:
    I just recently purchased Web Graphics Creator. The serial number that I received on my invoice doesn't fit the program interface! The unlock box has on two entry boxes, yet my serial number is formatted: XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. The interface has, as I said, two boxes separated by a - . I tried to split the serial number in two, but that did not work. Any suggestions?

Your support email box is non-existent and trying to get a contact address to make this private is also non-existent.
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    The 8 digits code is the key...put first 4 digits in move cursor and put in second set. Do a cold reboot for good measure and you should be good to go.
  3. Xen

Message Count:
    Thanx for the quick response.

I have 12 numbers, not eight. I tried putting in the first eight and the last eight and to no avail! The first two are letters followed by 12 digits.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Laughingbird Software only uses 8 digit activation codes, the other sounds like it is the order number.
  5. Xen

Message Count:
    This is the only number I received beside the order number. So what to do?
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    There should be a second email...look in your bulk mail
  7. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Also make sure you use all Capitol Letters when doing it, small letters will not work either.
    Example:
    Correct way - A4GF-15FD
    not - a4gf-15fd
  8. tman7

Message Count:
    Well... it apears I have the same problem as the original poster: I was only sent an order number and not the unlock code. No response to emails. This is ridiculous. (Yes I checked my spam box)
  9. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    How long ago was this Tman7 ?
  10. tman7

Message Count:
    A few days after my first post.

Ive sent emails to Digital river about this and also Laughingbird. STILL no response.

The likelyhood that I will ever purchase or recommend their products is now nill=0=nada.
  11. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Well I really dont understand why neither of you havent recieved your unlock codes, However hang in there, try this because when I look up my order on DR's website, it has all my unlock codes listed for all the products Ive bought

Go here and fill in your information from your digital reciept.
    And look when it comes up, It should have your unlock key listed as all mine are
    https://www.findmyorder.com/DRHM/se...rchPage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE
  12. tman7

Message Count:
    I just recieved a response from digital river. They sent the same unlock code they gave me when I first purchased the program. Like so - XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.

The unlock dialoge box for The Web Graphics Creator is in this format: XXXX-XXXXXX.
  13. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Forget about what they have sent you....Go look up your order like I posted directions to, You should have your unlock key listed on the right side of the screen area, try it.
  14. KD-did

Message Count:
    Tman, sounds like you are caught in the DigitalRiver spin cycle. DigitalRiver is only the ecommerce for LBS products all support emails go back to them. If it is something they feel they can not handle like Paypal transaction only then do they forward it on. Look for a PM from me shortly and I will give you an email address to send the correspondence that you have been getting to me. I will see if I can get to the bottom of this for you.
  15. tman7

Message Count:
    I did. Its the same XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX code.
  16. KD-did

Message Count:
    This issue has been resolved and tman7 is no longer stuck in the DigitalRiver spin cycle. Hopefully tman7 is much happier now.. This was a Paypal transaction so while they could confirmed his purchase order number they could not supply a key.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.