Unlock Code for Downloaded Version DOES NOT Work

Discussion in 'The Business Card Creator version 1.0' started by LindaR, Mar 6, 2009.

1. LindaR

Message Count:
    The unlock code that was sent when I bought Business Card Creator/Logo Creator two days ago does not work. I've attempted to contact you, Laughingbird Software and Marc, but have not received any responses. If I can't get this to work then I'll be asking for a refund.

I've also tried registering the software and that does not work either.

Suggestions on getting this to work? :image24:
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
  3. LindaR

Message Count:
    Yeah, I've done that twice with no response. I'm uninstalling both products and have requested a refund through Digital River. I will be letting my credit card company know that you sell the product, the unlock codes are useless rendering the software useless and that your support system does not respond.

It's very disappointing. But I know that there is other software out there and that those companies will be happy to have my business.:image14:
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Sorry that you are feeling so irritated and you are perfectly within your rights to request a refund. Marc, has to come into the forum to pick up his PMs and he probably hasn't done so since you PM'ed him. Unfortunately no one else has access to verify and provide you with a key. There has been an on going database problem with Paypal transactions not generating and sending the right keys which Marc has been trying to resolve. And for the record I am neither an agent or an employee of Laughingbird Software.
  5. axgillette

Message Count:
    eek, wow, i hate to jump into this, but don't you think you are being a little bit unfair? You purchased the product the same day you posted this, and expect an insant turn around for support?

Do you relaize that sometimes if there is only one person offering support and there is a queue, you have to wait your turn?

I mean, lets be fair about this. You have to give them a chance to fix things. Just be patient and hold on. I am sure they will get you all setup, and things will be ok. My key does not work either, but hey, i am willing to wait.

If you purchased this product it was for a reason far past those others. It is because of it's simplicity to use, and because it offers far better options. Otherwise you would not have even have purchased it.

I hope you got your issue resolved. But being uptight about support is a bit on the selfish side if you ask me.

I bought it becuase i think it is a great product. So just because i did not get an answer today for my key not working, does not mean i am going to flame them and request a refund.

Cheers! Life is to short to get pist over something like this.
  6. Wicked

Message Count:
    I understand how you are feeling. I have felt the same way before. I found that my frustration was more because I was excited to use a product and was not able to do so. As said above though unfortunately Marc is the only one who can help you out with this one or we would be happy to get you going but it seems like you will have to await his return to answer your inquiry. Hang in there. Its really fun software.