Unable to upload...frustrating

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by mxbandido, Apr 10, 2006.

1. mxbandido

Message Count:
    I use "sitebuilder" from Tripod-Lycos for my webpage, there it has an option for upload flash or macromedia, but I can't upload that way my flashads and the rest that You'll be explaining about uploading two or three different folders to my website it's just frustating, let's face it, I'm not an expert in programming like flash, html, etc. and I thought this software it was the simple way to upload my own flash directly but I see it not that way, I'm very dissapointed with this software, contrary to the logo creator which it has done wonders for me.

two thumbs down to adflash, too complicated to upload, why it can't upload directly as flash document in one single file???
  2. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    Mxbandido,
    I move your post to a new thread. Since it was off-topic were you had it.

It seems that the problems lies with your host. Unable to create directories in your ftp should be resolved with them and not a flash ad problem.

You may need to contact and let them explain to you how to create a directories and upload via ftp program.

Thank you
  3. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    Also,
    Marc is going to release 2.0 which will create stand alone swf files, and should help minimize upload.
    Before you give thumbs down, give it a second chance and wait for the update.

Best Regards!
    Cybr