To All Staff Including... Laughingbird

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Worlock, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    I want to give a RAVE To Moderator
    digger2125. Im not trying to take anything away from any of the other staff members...But digger2125 has been on the ball, On top of the game in every way...I would like to say He is a very big asset to this forum and I appreciate what all the staff does here, And the job he has and does...Pat yourself on the back digger2125
    You Deserve It!!!! You got my vote for Mod of the Month ...HAHAHAHAHAHA
  2. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Thanks Worlock. But, it takes an entire team to make things happen. There are many of the other MODS and ADMINS doing things behind the scenes that they don't get credit for. I give them all kudos for all of their hard work.

I have a good situation at my day-to-day job to be able to leave the web up and running all the time, allowing me to check in quite a bit. It's been a joy to be able to get to know Marc, the creator of Laughinbird, and an honor to support and recommend this product.

I also want to THANK YOU for all of your participation on the board. Your talent and willingness to help makes it a whole lot easire being a MOD/ADMIN.
  3. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    I know running and maintaining a forum isnt easy, I used to have a few in my time, So Im fimiliar with the work involved, I also give Kudos to all the staff here. Like I said "Im not trying to take away from any of the Staff Members and what they do.
  4. Lamo1graphic

Message Count:
    DITO you do a fine job sir now get back to work before your head gets to big to fit in here!!!!!:image28: :image28: