This is a joke!

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by dbfoto.com, Oct 22, 2004.

1. dbfoto.com

Message Count:
    I purchased TLC 3.5 for my Mac...running OS 10.3. I installed it, ran the updater and it said I could get 3.6 for free. So I did. Loaded it and now it says I've got to buy a key to use it. I tried calling the number in the manual...no one ever answers the phone AT ANY EXTENSION. I've left 4 e-mails at tech support and no one has returned them or even let me know they got them. It has been 3 days and nothing. Not to mention after registering on this forum and I can barely do anything. It won't let me reply to posts by staff or moderators. This is the first place I could do anything.

Now that I've vented, can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Dustin
    dbfoto.com
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Dustin, check for a PM from me...I just received a PM from you and answered ASAP.Sorry that you needed help when Laughingbird was in the process of moving offices and was off line.
  3. dbfoto.com

Message Count:
    We moved not too long ago as well, but we had people man the phones in case of service issues or sales. To me it's a really big deal for my clients to be able to get in touch with someone at our company...not just a voicemail.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    I noticed that you haven't picked up your PM yet...you really ought to so you can use your TLC.
  5. dbfoto.com

Message Count:
    Actually, I grabbed the PM earlier.
  6. jamirae

Message Count:
    Dustin,

has your issue been resolved? Just want to check to be sure. :)