1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

The Web Graphics Creator (WGC)

Discussion in 'The Web Graphics Creator Updates' started by laughingbird, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Is an update still coming?
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    YES!

... a nice one.
    But it'll be a little while while we work on all of the components.
  3. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Cool. :)
  4. lenmcgrane

Message Count:
    How do I upgrade from v2.2 to v3?

Hi Marc,

Although I am on your mail list I somehow missed the fact that YEARS AGO the ebook cover creator became web graphics creator!

Am I eligible for an upgrade to WGC? How do I do that? (I've hunted and hunted but can't find a download link for customers in my situation.)

Thanks,
    Len
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    lenmcgrane, if there was a link here in the forum it would have been probably in the announcement area but since that time there was a move to a different host so that link won't be functional. Send Marc a private message with your purchase information and let him take it from there he may need to upload some files so you can update.
  6. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    In a future update would it be possible to allow the open dialogue box to be resizable? It's tiny if you want to view files as graphics.

Attached Files:

7. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Any news on the update? Or the beta testing you mentioned in another thread (can't remember which one, sorry)?

:image23:
  8. mysticdewsys

Message Count:
    Hi Everyone,
    Where can I purchase the web graphics creator? I don't see it anywhere on the website and would love to purchase it.
  9. Wicked

Message Count:
    I dont know where that program is hiding right now. Perhaps it has been pulled off the shelf until an update version comes or something.. Im not sure. Ive not heard either.
  10. mysticdewsys

Message Count:
    Thanks Wicked for trying to answer my question :), it's greatly appreciated. I just love Marc's software and have had so much fun with it.I am incorporating it into my graphics site that I have started and think this would be a beneficial software to have for it.
    Thanks again :)
    Mystic
  11. Wicked

Message Count:
    I'll let you if I figure or here anything about this.
  12. mysticdewsys

Message Count:
    Was contacted tonight about this question by email.
    Thanks again for trying to help :)
  13. Keymaster

Message Count:
    Ok I know this is an old Thread but I know May 13th 2013 was the scheduled date for the new version. and I have signed up for the first to know but Any news, a tidbit of info?...lol
  14. KD-did

Message Count:
    This product has not been upgraded yet but is expected in the future.
  15. Petrus Lee

Message Count:
    Hi Marc,
    For users of current version 3.0 of WGC, would we be expecting a discounted price for the 4.0 upgrade (when it comes)?
    (Sorry for asking this, if there is already a similar post somewhere else. Tried poring over the forum(s) and got lost in the myriad of posts..and the various places where WGC pops up)
  16. Petrus Lee

Message Count:
    Marc/Support,
    It's Sept 19th, 2014....and still no feedback on whether there will be any discount for owners of WGC v3.0 (?)
  17. gunsmoke

Message Count:
    Well, we all know Marc likes a good deal! As far as I can remember Marc has always offered discounts on everything new that comes out. I'm not sure there will be an 'upgrade' offer as the original program is rather dated. But you never know. Stay tuned . . .

Marc has dropped a few hints in the last couple of weeks that he is 'very close' to finishing up on this project. Of course, no firm dates yet, but many of us are on edge waiting . . .
  18. Keymaster

Message Count:
    Well I didnt get to play with the first version so I cant wait till the 4.0 gets here. with what it promises I know its gona be good. Marc and his team always do a god job.
    snginc likes this.
  19. snginc

Message Count:
    It's a game changer. You can run an online business using this software alone!
  20. Petrus Lee

Message Count:
    Now I am sure that has perked our interest! Can't wait!!!:happy dance: