The Submit Fuction for the Unlock Key Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by ToniD, Sep 19, 2009.

1. ToniD

Message Count:
    I recently purchased the MegaPak and when I'm prompted to add the unlock key information, I do and click submit; however, the button doesn't appear to function. I have already done the following:

1. Removed all previous versions of the Logo Creator software.
    2. Performed a re-boot of my PC.
    3. Re-installed the newly purchased Logo Creator software.
    4. Cleaned my system registry.
    5. Run Disk Defragmenter.
    6. Verified all of the software on my system has the latest updates, patches, drivers, etc.
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    I never got an acknowledgement that the key worked on one of my XP computers either...but what I found was that after submitting ,closing TLC and doing a cold reboot the program ran as it should.
  3. ToniD

Message Count:
    Did that, as well.

The program appears to work. However, it prompts for an unlock key each time I run it. And I have no way of knowing whether or not I actually have the "full access" to the program because the pop-up indicates that until that key is submitted I will not.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Have you tried installing it as the administrator? From my understanding some Vista machines require admin installation.
  5. ToniD

Message Count:
    Yes, I did.

I have my machine setup to require all of my installs under administrator.
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    Did you use either of the 2 programs Marc recommends for unzipping (StuffIT Expander or Winzip)?
  7. jcwiseman

Message Count:
    Goodness, I am having the same problem. I sent a report to Marc yesterday but no reply as of yet. :-(
  8. jcwiseman

Message Count:
    Well, still waiting on advice as to what to do Mr. Marc. ;-)
  9. KD-did

Message Count:
    have you tried a manual submission of the key? A cut and paste is subject to failure.
  10. jcwiseman

Message Count:
    Yes mam Kate, with caps.
    The key worked fine when I installed the Flash Ad Banner Creator. It was unlocked.

But as for the Animated Logo Creator and other Logo Creator packages, the "Submit Key" button does not work after I enter the Key. It does nothing and once you close the window you will not be asked again. You have to uninstall, reboot and install again to get the enter your key window to come back up. All these files appear to go into the same folder separate from the FAC (Flash Ad Banner Creator) folder.

Thanks,

John