The Logo Creator Version 6.0

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by gcuneo2, May 1, 2012.

1. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    1 member and 29 guests logged into the forum at 5:35 AM on 01 MAY, 2012, circling like sharks at a feeding frenzy, waiting.........
  2. Billy

Message Count:
    I was up at 2:30 this morning in hopes to avoid the rush. HA HA boy I was wrong! I remembered those words I used to live by: My software never has bugs. It just develops random features
    Keymaster likes this.
  3. Keymaster

Message Count:
    Well its almost 11am EST and still no release boy this is a nail biter waiting for this.......
  4. FannBlade

Message Count:
    Been waiting for this day since Beta1. Love using Logo Creator.
    Simple,Fast,Easy what more could you ask for.
  5. Keymaster

Message Count:
    I am in Withdraws........... Where is it?........ Please don't tease us just give it.....lol
  6. Jackie

Message Count:
    I am so glad I'm not alone...
  7. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    It's electronic Valium time... time to set the date on my computer back to march 19th to dink around with the Beta 3 release..... yes, it's that simple to get the beta release to work again!
  8. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    Hey! According to my computer it's only March 19th, AGAIN! So I will actually be getting the 6.0 final release 6 whole weeks ahead of everyone else, 6 weeks!
  9. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    6.0 just became available on the website! AND GUESS WHO'S DOWNLOADING THE UPDATE, BAAAAABY!
  10. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    Just upgraded from 5.2 to 6.0 of the logo creator, the upgrade was flawless!
  11. Carlosm

Message Count:
    If I have the mega pack, as is the update to everything Mega Pack upgrade to the new version?
  12. KD-did

Message Count:
    The update will indeed update your entire Mega Pack edition.
  13. Carlosm

Message Count:
    So it did not work, because the update does not show all the options and logos had before
  14. mugwump

Message Count:
    Can you please tell us what we're doing wrong if none of our old packs and templates are
    available in V6, and no .tlc files created in v5.2 or v5.3 can be opened by v6?

Thanks!

Steve

15. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    The old templates won't work in 6.0. It's being addressed from what I gather (I don't work for Laughingbird!). Different formatting / file structure. From what I understand, all of the old element paks (not the templates) are supposed to be automatically incorporated into ver 6.0. I do not know of any instance in which that has occurred.

The old elements (orbs, arrows, and swooshes for example) can be copied (just look up posts by me to find how I copied all of my old element paks) in about 5 easy steps. Many of the new element libraries have the same name as the old ones, but appear to contain totally new graphics.
  16. gcuneo2

Message Count: