The Logo Creator version 6.0 is coming!

Discussion in 'Announcements!' started by laughingbird, Apr 11, 2012.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi there everybody!

I wanted to let you know that The Logo Creator is about to get a huge upgrade! :)

TLC6 is just around the corner - We're officially launching the new version on May 1st, 2012.

Play this movie full screen and set the resolution to it's highest to get the full benefit:

This new version will be fully compatible with Mac OS Lion (yes, finally!)... and will be fully compatible with Windows 7 and 8 (along with XP and Vista!).

It will be a free upgrade to all who are registered owners of the current version.

We've been working on this new software for over 6 months! I've been getting a LOT of letters asking about this new version. -- it's finally here, and it's awesome.

It's been a major feat (we've re-written the software from the ground up and have recreated all of the logos with better images... and more logo objects to use!)

I'm really excited about the future of The Logo Creator.

I've created a quick video for you - shows you some of the new features you're going to get. Take a look at it and comment below the video! I'd love to hear what you think!

Hope all is well!
    Talk to you soon.

- Marc
    wacki56 likes this.
  2. wacki56 Super Mod

Message Count:
    Really can't wait! I am truly looking forward to this NEW version. Thank you for all your hard work Marc, you certainly have your hands full. Thanks My Friend!

Bill
    robertog and Chris like this.