The Logo Creator version 5.0 update

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by laughingbird, Jan 19, 2007.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    The Logo Creator version 5.0 update.
    Posted February 20th, 2006

What you need:
    Any previous version of The Logo Creator (version 3.x or version 4.x)
    (with the following logo Editions: Corporate, Hollywood, Cartoon, Mascot, ValuePak or the fulll MegaPak).

What it does:
    This update is a major update to previous versions of The Logo Creator. This update is $19.95. This update will add logos to your current library (for example, the previous version of The Hollywood set contained 26 logos. This update will update The Hollywood set and provide a total of 50 logos).

More information on feature enhancements and additional logos can be found here.
  2. bassem1976

Message Count:
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
  3. latenights

Message Count:
    Where are all those free goodies?

I just went through that long process of reinstalling 4.1 then 5.0. Now along the way I was offered some free gifts (logo packs) if I register my Corporate Edition. Well I just forget what those gifts were when I registered. Can anyone remind me?

Is see Corporate logos is 80, so did they merge the 1,2,3 sets into them?

Now I got to 5.0 update and I see my Corporate Pack appears to be empty. :image09: Did I read somewhere you can delete them as they were a hangover from the trial? The only problem is I did not have a trial version of any Laughingbird product on the computer before.

Can someone enlighten me...

thx
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Corporate Pack is an empty file Corporate Edition should have the logo templates in it.
    Yes, all 3 Corporates were combined and renamed into one edition. The DEMO has hidden templates that appear after the activation key was used. I believe that there should have been a second email sent to you when you registered with a link to the Bonus content.
  5. latenights

Message Count:
    So do I need to delete that folder so I don't get this empty drop down folder in TLC 5.1?

I went through all my emails and cannot find a link for bonus content. Could someone post the link please?

latenights
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
  7. eomarg

Message Count:
    problems with my update

hi ... two days ago i bought the version 5.0 of the software but at the moment that i installed the software everything looked fine but then i realize that the folder where were supposed to be the premade logos was empty..(corporate logos) i sent two mails to the customer service but they couldnt solve my problem...so i need some help i hope anyone can do it....where are the logos? what happened with this ? .... i also installed the 5.1 update....
  8. KD-did

Message Count:
    Did you purchase the Corporate Edition and not one of the other editions? You have no templates in the Corporate Edition when you look into the program files for TLC?
  9. eomarg

Message Count:
    i had the logo creator software version 4.1 so i bought the update pack to version 5.0 then i downloaded the update to 5.1 .... but i dont have any premade logos in the folder. i got two folders corporate pack (which is empty) and my templates (which is empty also)...
  10. KD-did

Message Count:
    Simple fix is to move the contents (not the full folder) from the v4 Logo Libraries to the v5.1 "Logo Libraries" folder .
  11. eomarg

Message Count:
    uhmmm

what kind of solution is that? i paid 19.95 for the update including 60 logos ... and if i do what you say..im going to have only the 6 logos from the version 4.1 ... is that fair?
  12. laughingbird

Message Count: