The Logo Creator - Fix for non-scrolling fonts.

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by laughingbird, Aug 9, 2005.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Some Windows users have reported that they are unable to scroll past the first 5 fonts when choosing from the Font Preview window.

For users of v4.1 - pull down the Web Help menu and choose "Check for internet updates"

This will shoot one small file that will fix this crazy bug.

If you're using a version prior to v4.1 - update free here!
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/updates

- Marc

2. Lenny Linux

Message Count:
    Update prior version v4.1

Hi Mark,

Just curious about the free update for prior to v4.1 at the above URL.

When clicking over to there, it shows a $19.95 upgrade cost for v5.0.

Is the free upgrade over now?. :helpnow:

Lenny Linux

:thankyou:

3. wacki56 Super Mod

Message Count:

.....Hey!! Is the new version (5.0) ready for download? Is it to be downloaded to the original TLC folder? How come we weren't notified of it'd release? I thought we were "special" (kidding)

Bill

4. laughingbird

Message Count:

Hi Bill!
    ... you are special :D

I haven't announced it anywhere yet!
    Soon, the world will know about version 5.0!

I'm still updating the website. The new software was uploaded just over the weekend. I'll be offering a discount on a logo set (probably the "Sports Pak") for forum members only! It'll be put into the Announcement section of the site.

- Marc

5. Lenny Linux

Message Count:
    Update for 3.5 to 4.1 + ?

Ok Mark,

Looks like the link transported over to v5.0 for your new rollout and upgrade.

Can one still update the 3.0 to the latest version, which is 4.1 or ? .

I think the last update I DL'd was 4.1. has there been any others before v5.0 that I may have missed.

$19.95 to up it to v5.0 seems pretty reasonable.

Lenny Linux........................

:getting n

6. KD-did

Message Count:
    No versions between 4.1 and 5 that I know of...

7. wacki56 Super Mod

Message Count:
    Really looking forward to it My Friend. I've been very appreciative of everyone here on this forum, as they relate to My Son's battle's with cancer, and what I do for other cancer patients with website's. I manage over 60 website's for Families of cancer Kids, all for FREE, and TLC has been my main instrament of design..Thanks for all of the "freebies" to, they really help *wink*.

Be Well,

Bill

Husband Father Veteran
    Billy's Page
    Ultimate Childhood cancer website's
    CB Family and Friends

8. Chas Roberts

Message Count:
    Still a Font bug...

I just bought the 5.0 version of Mascots (Cartoons) and the bug is there too, neither the embedded font selection window nor the system font selection window scroll properly. Can we expect a fix ASAP? or a workaround?:helpnow:

9. KD-did

Message Count:
    Hitting F9 after choosing embedded or system fonts will often allow scrolling to happen. And in some cases it has been reported back to me it has fixed the scrolling problem for some permanately. Hitting F9 followed by a letter is a great shortcut through fonts lists... not having to scroll through all fonts to get to one you know you want to use.

For some there maybe a fix by downloading the latest "drivers" for their mouse.

I know I had to choose the ability to scroll with my Mighty Mouse that came with my iMac.It may be a good idea to check your mouse settings in your control panel.