The Kd-did

Discussion in 'Meet the Mods' started by KD-did, Nov 17, 2007.

1. KD-did

Message Count:
    I am known as Katie. I became the KD-did because I am usually one to make things happen, unknown and behind the scenes.
    I am the old kid on the block here in more ways than one. I am OLD and 1/2 :image09:

I live on the Oregon coast in a very small town of 6000. A traffic jam here is usually a herd of elk standing in the middle of Highway 101.

I have been an addict of TLC since V2. TLC opened the door to the world of computer graphics for me.

snginc likes this.
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    TLC opened the world of graphics for you ... I think this forum opened up the world of finger bandages!! :D

With over 5,000 posts and counting - KD is THE #1 most posted member in the Laughingbird forum.

We salute you KD-Did

:image04-1:

3. martinasmith2010

Message Count:
    hi i left a few massages there,i purchased the software today at 4pm and payed with my card it said thank you for purchasing the software but still have not received it yet,can you please give me some information when i will get the link to download the software please.i will give you my email address again martinasmith2010@hotmail.com thank you

4. snginc

Message Count:
    If you have a support issue you need to submit a support ticket here http://laughingbirdsoftware.zendesk.com/hc