The importance of feedback.

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum' started by KD-did, Jun 4, 2006.

1. KD-did

Message Count:
    I would like to explain just how important "feedback" is to the forum in general and not just for logo request. The Laughingbird Software Forum is a community and for a community to thrive and be the best it can be, to serve all members it is vital that there is communication.All of us benefit by knowing what works and what doesn' work..be it in a design, an answer to a question, offering work arounds and solutions or just sharing hints and tips.

There are benefits to participating....where many neat things are available to "active members" only. Every post you make counts towards becoming an active member.
    :grouphug: :TLC ROCKS .
  2. blackknight

Message Count:
    Very well said. You should consider making this a sticky
  3. D RAT2

Message Count:
    I second the sticky idea!
  4. Chris

Message Count:
    I fourth no wait oh dang what is after second. Well I agree. LOL
  5. billmauldin

Message Count:
    This site is awesome. So many gifted, talented people.
    billmauldin
  6. mrwatcher1

Message Count:
    ( make this a Sticky ) huh ??? ... D'OH
  7. 3DS

Message Count:
  8. grafico

Message Count:
    where many neat things are available to "active members" only

oooohhh aaahhh what sort of neat things KD? Perhaps a little teaser would promote more postings ....lol

I searched the forum when I first joined to see how many posts were needed to become an awesome member, active member, etc. Did I not dig deep enough. Hold on I will go get my shovel, aha, I know I have a post hole digger LOL

Keep up the great work KD we all love and appreciate you.
    grafico as well!
  9. KD-did

Message Count:
    You are getting closer. It is magic...but there are many great things in this forum for members...50 free images http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6907, fun projects using TLC http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4353 , how to make custom glass orbs with images inside great for scrapbooking.http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6805.

Providing feedback lets people know their sharing is appreciate and makes them more inclined to share more. It also lets other members know your interest giving them an opportunity to share.
  10. KD-did

Message Count:
    Bump to the top
  11. Desmond

Message Count:
    Feedback always be the cause to brings more innovations and changes..
    So feedback is require thing in every kind of business..
  12. dawida

Message Count:
    Feedb
    ac
    k is an essential part of education and training programmes. It helps learners to maximise their potential at different stages of training, raise their awareness of strengths and areas for improvement, and identify
    ac
    tions to be taken to improve performance.
  13. Jarred

Message Count:
    Feedback is always necessary in order to know the response towards your product or presentation. feedback plays vital role, it gives you confidence in your product, enhances your abilities and increase your experience.
  14. serviceall

Message Count:
    And yet when feedback falls on deaf ears or is not adequately addressed, it gives you no confidence in the product, decreases your abilities and shatters your experience.