T-Shirts and Mugs

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by wystores, Mar 15, 2007.

1. wystores

Message Count:
    Hello!

So, I turned this into the images for T-shirts and mugs for my site. Check it out and provide any comments back my way! :) Over the next year I plan on making many many more.

Isn't this such a fun little hobby?!?

Thanks,
    Chris
    LeapYearBaby.com

or go right to the Leap Year Gear
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Good for you Chris!
    Show us some of your stuff when you get a chance.

I've been playing with CafePress.com lately. I really love that site. I'm working on merging The Logo Creator with CafePress so users can export their logos and images and place them onto Mugs and tShirts.

Here are a few examples (screenshots below).

The Logo on the "MyShirt" example was created with The Mascot set and exported as a PNG - Transparent image.

- Marc

Attached Files:

3. wystores

Message Count:
    Show Us Some Stuff Sometime?

Marc,

It really is so easy, even I can do it!

If anyone wants to see some of my real simple out of the box stuff built into the cafepress shop, all they have to do is go to the site and visit the Leap Year Gear piece. It is all there! Infact, all my graphics throughout the site were created with this software... KUDOS!

If you need a beta tester for the cafepress idea, let me know!

~Chris
    from the Leap Year Site:
    LeapYearBaby.com

:image07-1:

This little peak into the shop took about 32.97 seconds to create:[​IMG]
  4. alphatiny

Message Count:
    I thought of this also.....there is room for everyone there and is fun!
  5. MizLigia

Message Count:
    Hi Marc,

I have a Cafepress shop (Showtune Nation: Gifts For Showtune Fans : CafePress.com) and would love to use Graphics Creator to make much jazzier images than what I have now (I'm not much of an artist as you can tell).

Are there copyright restrictions using the images supplied with Graphics Creator? Can I put these images on products and sell them?

Haven't purchased Graphics Creator yet, but will consider it if I can use it for my shop products.

Thanks,
    Ligia Fernandez
  6. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hello Ligia.
    Thanks for the post.

Yes, you can create images from The Web Graphics Creator and put them onto your CafePress items.

In fact, if you do - I'd love to post them here in the Laughingbird Software forum for others to see!

The only thing I would advise against is using the images of the real people that are found in The WGC. I have licensed these images, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to put these people images onto items you sell.

Everything else is fine.

Hope this helps some Ligia!

- Marc
  7. MizLigia

Message Count:
    Fantastic! You've just made another sale!

I'll be more than happy to share any final products on this board.

Thanks, Marc :image28:
  8. shiggs713

Message Count:
    Very nice to see the possibilities are nearly endless.... :)
  9. MizLigia

Message Count:
    As promised, here's my first TLC creation for my Cafepress shop and the one of the products I'm selling with the design:

THE DESIGN:

[​IMG]

THE PRODUCT (TILE COASTER):

[​IMG]

Here's the link to view the entire "Never Smile At A Crocodile" line (and others) at my Cafepress Shop, SHOWTUNE NATION:

Never Smile At A Crocodile : Showtune Nation : CafePress.com

:image07-1:
  10. BWC

Message Count:
    Hi Marc, what are you doing about copyright issues? If someone you don't know uses another person's image (etc) incorporated with their image made in one or your products, will you also be liable for providing an avenue???
  11. FridayBizOpp

Message Count:
    Hi

Newbie here and need to create CD covers and ebook covers for cafe press. They have image templates, but don't understand how to use this software to get loadable images there...

Any steps to help please?

Microsoft also has free templates, but there are in Word, so no idea how to use these graphics & convert those, if that would work instead…?

Open to suggestions. What the easiest way to make cd covers and ebook covers for Cafepress - -without high-end software and tech training, etc? That' goal. And found some info here, but no steps on how to use these images with Cafepress....

Any help?

Thanks!
  12. Wicked

Message Count:
    I am not Marc but out of my own curosity are you talking about what if someone uses an element that is provided in one the LB Software programs on their cafe press designs and somebody else uses that same image? I am not 100% sure I understand your question.. Thanks..

I am assuming you already own a LB software product that you are using to create your graphics? In a nutshell cafepress tells you what type of graphics you can use to upload to the site such as .jpg, .gif, .bmp, etc. You simply create your graphic using the LB software product then upload it to your cafe press account.. As far as how to upload your graphics there and how to create your cafe press store products with your custom images you would have to speak with cafepress.com support. At this current time far as I am aware LBS and cafepress are in no way assosiated. So basically as of now there is not software functionality where you click to upload your graphic to cafe press. You merely create your own graphic using what ever graphic software it is that you use. Then upload the graphic from your computer to your cafe press account.

Now far as creating cd covers and ebook covers without paying much money at all and have them looking really good then you dont need to look any further than the link below that i have provided for you.
    http://www.webgraphicscreator.com/
  13. FridayBizOpp

Message Count:
    Thanks for the info!