T-Shirt Templates

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum' started by Chris, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Chris

Message Count:
    Here are some different color t-shirts. You can place your logo on one of them to show it off on your website or whatever. I hope they come in handy. I have attached a sample of each color for you to see. They are transparent PNG so you can put them on any color background or add a drop shadow to them if you want.

Here is the link to download the zip file if anyone wants these.

Download

I added a quick design I did with TLC.

Attached Files:

2. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Nice...thanks
  3. Chris

Message Count:
    No problem and you are welcome.
  4. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Wow Chris, Those are really nice indeed Makes me wanna do Tshirts now :D Thanks again!
  5. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Awesome Chris!
    (nice to hear from you by the way! I hope all is going well for you!)

Very nice post.
  6. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    I had to share these :D
    My kinda shirts !
    :image20:

Attached Files:

7. Chris

Message Count:
    That is what I used them for and then decided to share after making them.

Thanks.

I like them they turned out pretty sharp looking.
  8. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    As much as it embarrasses me to say this, after I downloaded your tshirt graphics, I stayed up till 3am doing different shirts playing around I think I made at least 150, I actually lost count after 100...But I was having so much fun I just really couldnt stop...HAHAHAHAHA....Im the type that when I get on a roll...I roll along with it till Im exhausted...and those were my favorite ones...But did anyone notice the mistakes that went along with the shirts?...well I think only on one of them that I posted...I did it that way because of what it says..See if you can pick it out!...And thanks Chris..I havent had that much fun in a long time actually making something, And I really appreciate the comments too...
  9. 3DS

Message Count:
    i took an idea of mine and created an illustration of it - i want to print em on t-shirts, i figured there might be a market for them. maybe i'll start w/ one then go for more later if i see a demand for em. so i been looking for best quote prices on t-shirt companies. anyone know of companies with affordable wholesale prices? (for just plain white T's or jersey T, no pocket, 5 colors min.)

i've looked at others but so far i like some of these, they look promising:
    http://www.brokenarrowwear.com/
    http://www.tshirtpros.com/
    http://www.nationalsportswear.com/

just wondering. thanx.
  10. KD-did

Message Count:
    Rather than an online source for shirts you maybe able to work a deal with someone local to buy shirts. Most shirt manufactures price by volume of shirts purchased and by working with someone local you would both be getting a volume discount. A large enough order also often means no shipping charges.... which would be a definite benefit to you both.You can either work with the local guy and have him do the actual printing or you can print them yourself. Either way you both stand to benefit
  11. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:

You might try this one, they have so many "programs" and products, they do it all....all...http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/

Good Luck Ps this is where I get my "blanks"
  12. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    I opened up a shop on there ( a free one )...Im really not to impressed with the service that well!
  13. 3DS

Message Count:
    Thanx KD, yeah I did think about my local printers as an option as well. Not as many as I'd really thought there'd be. I'm gonna still check from my local area outward. Good idea thanx!

Thanx TopCatz & Worlock, I'll still check it out to see what they offer.
  14. grafico

Message Count:
    Thank you Chris. You guys and Gals are awesome.
    Chris can I please use your templates in competitions?
  15. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Heres about half of the designs Ive done , Not quite sure how Im going to market them yet, Its still on the drawing board :)
    See Shirts Here
  16. Laurenv

Message Count:
    These are really great and will help me with my business. Thanks a bunch!
  17. Jarred

Message Count:
    These templates are really cool. I have also checked some of the links mentioned in the comments, these are also cool. I will now try to get these templates.