Support question not replied to.

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Chagle, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Jim B

Message Count:
    I think it is intel, and it is running great!
  2. Chris

Message Count:
    That is good to hear Jim. So I take it that your problem is fixed then?
  3. Jim B

Message Count:
    So Far - So Good, I am still trying to recover stuff I lost when I installed XP, I think I can get it all, it's just a long process. :bancha:

I am still trying to figure out how to save a photorealistic cover (and find it afterwords) so I can upload it to my host.
    All I seem to find now is the front cover without the spine or top.....

Also, while I am on the subject, can anyone tell me the process to upload a spinning ebook cover to my web host? What all is involved and then how to link to it from another site (ebay).

I know it can be done I have seen it before, I just can't remember who I saw that was doing it...

Thanks guys,

Jim
  4. shoreline

Message Count:
    Hi, Yes i'm also one of those that was sent a 20% discount with my order confirmation email (i bought ALL the logo sets)and also another email they sent. Because i loved the demo model sooo much i bought all the logo sets for our company and wanted to buy the flash ad maker and ecover creator too. But when i tried (6 times) to the purchase the other 2 items using the links in both emails it wouldn't give the discount,so i cancelled the order. I PM Marc who replied to the first email. We're still waiting for his answer to our other 2 PM emails. I'm sure it will be a few days more. With over 5,000 people in this forum i'm sure he is very,very busy in the Batcave answering the Batphone for another emergency in "Gotham software city".
  5. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    I just worked on a client PC with same specs as yours....that pc is chugging good with XP...I was surprise.

Glad your back and running. :beer: :aparty:
  6. Jim B

Message Count:
    Thanks Cyber,
    I was suprised too, but glad to see it. I guess all these older machines arent as bad as we may have thought, huh.
    Oh well It'll keep me going till I buy that new one :banana

Hey anyone care to help me out on the earlier post regarding using the ecovers I create. they look great but I'm the only one that can see them, and that kinda defeats the purpose huh.

anyway, I have been able to link to the front cover, but it is flat with no top or spine. Hmmm.....and Here I thought that one would be easy, I figured the spinner was gonna be my challenge, ....anyone...... :bancha:

PS - I love these banana guys!

Jim