Stupid question...maybe?

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by inhighghear, Oct 6, 2005.

1. inhighghear

Message Count:
    I've created my first ad file. My client absolutely loves the ad!

Now I am having trouble getting it to display.

I have a web template and the ad should fit in one column in the template.

I'm struggling with how to get the ad to show.
    Do I create a box to put it into? I know I don't insert a link...What do I put into my web template to get the ad to show?

I'm feeling a little stupid here.

help anyone?

inhighgear.
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi iHg!

Can you show me the link to the Ad you've created?

when you create the Ad, an HTML page is also created for you. Copy and paste the HTML from this page.

I've been asked to put up some HTML code on the home page (http://www.flashadcreator.com ). I'll do that along with a few more tutorials.

- Marc
  3. inhighghear

Message Count:
    Now why didn't I think of that! It was too simple...

The site where it sits is still under development..

I'll try your suggestion.
    Thanks
    inhighgear
  4. inhighghear

Message Count:
    That worked!
    A couple of suggestions that would make the templates a little more user friendly:

1) a digital properties discription that includes the color codes used in the templates so other website elements can be created to match that used in the flash presentation.) I'm thinking I should be able to stop the presentation to "take color" somehow --- must go explore...

2) A table that describes the exact dimensions of the images used for the template....I see some of the images are in the directory multiple times with various dimensions...this way we could crop an alternate image to fit the size with no distortion.

3) Maybe some "remarks" in the html of what to take to paste to the website OR alternately, just generate the code and not require stripping it out of an html source. I'm figuring that everyone is not a "code warrior"

Thanks again for a great product
    inhighgear