Spiritual Edition, Where's the Graphics?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by fisher318, Apr 18, 2008.

1. fisher318

Message Count:
    Ok, so I purchase the Spiritual edition, as I need to make a logo for a church web site that I've been hired to do, and I was amazed that there were absolutely no graphics and/or clip art of bibles or crosses or anything like that. That's pretty weird I must say.

Anyways, does anyone have any help they can offer as to where I could get some decent clip art or something of Bibles or crosses that I can plug into this software?
  2. fisher318

Message Count:
    Ok, I didn't realize there were a few images within the program, but still, the spiritual side of the selections is very poor. I think this is an outstanding software...especially once I learn it, however, I still was hoping this was going to be a quick fix for a logo I need to have done pretty quick here =)
  3. Doc

Message Count:
    What exactly are you looking for as the chances are that one of us at the forum will either have existing clipart/graphics you need or could draw it for you. :image28:
  4. fisher318

Message Count:
    Well, the log has to look very clean and cutting edge. Not old and poor quality like most christian graphics and such. I was going to do a Bible, within their logo, but it seems like there more than likely won't be a quality Bible image. So now i'm thinking a really nice clean cross to work into the design for their church name "Castle Rock Bible Church". Thanks for any help if anyone has the resources or time.

What would you guys use to draw something like that? I've grown up on Photoshop, but to just draw a cross from scratch seems beyond my capabilities.
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
  6. fisher318

Message Count:
  7. MasterDesign

Message Count:
  8. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    Here is one I did a while back

IT DIDN'T WORK OUT, iI STILL OWN IT.......

http://alogo4u.com/CHURCH.html
  9. KD-did

Message Count:
  10. awalck

Message Count:
    Fisher318, I know you didn't ask for a logo to be designed for you, but I was in the mood to design after church today and wanted to share it with you. Free for your use if you like or if you want parts of it - just send me PM (private message). Welcome to the forum BTW, hope to see you around.

Attached Files:

11. KakeNjodi

Message Count:
    awalck- that logo rocks...
  12. awalck

Message Count:
    why thank you KakeNjodi!
  13. aricross

Message Count:
    Strange, you would think there would be graphics for the spirituality set.