Software Opinion

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Phaz, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Phaz

Message Count:
    I have had the software for a little while now. It is a good piece of software, of course like anything else it does have some problems. The one that really is a continuous issue for me: The Script Error! It concerns me because there are some really great logos you can create, however sometimes they won't load because of the script error or it will load and the logo will take a while before you can view it. Other than that it is very cool how you have so many different things you can do with the logos!
  2. Lats

Message Count:
    I used to get a script error using version 2.x however, I haven't seen one yet in the current version.

What version are you using, and what error text is showing?
  3. Phaz

Message Count:
    Version 3.0.92

Lats,

I am using the newest version of the software. (3.0.92) I may be doing something wrong. I like to go and just come up with font logos. I just choose a new logo and from there I start to create text logos and add some of the items from the logo library. The font that I usually get the error with is the United States font.
    Also there are some letters that I use in the leisure edition logos and those letters give me a script error too sometimes. Hope you can help because I have logos that I can't open because of the script error. There are some that eventually open after about 4 minutes or so, but some never open!!! Thanks for the reply!!
  4. Lats

Message Count:
    I can't help you directly Phaz however, with the information you've just provided, I'm sure either Marc or BlueJade will be able to offer some good advice to the problem.