Software issue AND lost key

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by scooter, Feb 10, 2012.

1. scooter

Message Count:
    I was having issues with being able to change fonts. *This was the case with both a new logo file and a previously created logo. *I decided it was a program issue, and proceeded to uninstall and reinstall the program.

Then I find that my product key didn't work!

So I need help with both issues.

Logo Creator MegaPak 5.2
    Windows 7 64-bit

I have my product key if needed...
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Keys are case sensitive. Try a manual insertion of the key rather than a cut and paste. If key doesn't work send laughingbird a private message with the sales information (name,address email address )

Make sure desired font is in the primary folder as the program will see it but will not be able to retrieve it.
  3. scooter

Message Count:
    Thanks KD...actually it doesn't let me scroll down my font list. *It just kind of hangs up.....
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Okay...try hitting F9 ..... that should clear it of the hang up. You could also do a F9 and a letter and you would start scrolling from there.
  5. scooter

Message Count:
    Sorry KD, still didn't work. *I'm stuck in the middle of a project... :(

I would be glad to send you a screencast of what it is doing if that helps you understand.
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    That is odd...F9 has always allowed scrolling after use. What font are you trying to use in your project.
  7. scooter

Message Count:
    All fonts: including system and TLC fonts.

It does the same on a fresh new logo or an opened logo. *Cannot change the font...