SIZING boxes not working

Discussion in 'New TLC6 Beta Feedback!' started by Rawben, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Rawben

Message Count:
    Hi Marc,

I can change the size in the boxes, but the image or logo won't change.* I still have to use the dial.* The dial is a pain in the rear when you're trying to get specific.* I like the option of using both...that would be awesome. :)
  2. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    In the 6.0 beta #3 I noticed issues when typing in the dimensions instead of using the slider controls as well. I haven't been able to type the dimensions in to change the canvas size, and have the canvas resize-- I use the sliders, or grab the lower right corner and drag it to what size I want.

I know in Beta 6.0 #2 when you resized the canvas the canvas did not necessarily change size-- The "View window" of the canvas stayed the same, but the canvas size really did change....
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi gC.
    I missed this post! Sorry about that.

Yes. You can (currently) resize the canvas by typing in your exact dimensions ... and then hitting the RETURN or ENTER key to lock it in.

See if that does the trick!

Marc
  4. Rawben

Message Count:
    On my Beta3 version this feature isn't working. Any ideas?* The boxes move, but the image isn't.

5. JMacWrites

Message Count:
    Hi Marc,

The software is awesome... however, I still can't get the canvas to resize. I need it to create a template at 600 x 800 pixels. I've done everything but stand on my head...

I'm using it for Kindle covers... You might consider creating a special template for Kindle covers and selling the template.It would be hot!

Please help!

Thanks so much!
    JMacWrites :)