size of text

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by dongen, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dongen

Message Count:
    Hello I just bought the logocreator and I wonder how do I change the size of the text and also how do I delete text from a selected logo? I can ad my own text but the text already on the canvas remains the same, I cannot delete anything other than drag it from the logo so it goes outside the program
    can anybody help me?
    :image09: Adriene
  2. Wicked

Message Count:
    I do not have the software right in front of me at the moment but let me see if I can help you out here. When you click on the text you will see some buttons pop up on your software. I think one says Attributes. It should be the top button. You click on that and there is a scale you can drag a ball back and forth on to change the size big and small. That is close as I can remember without the software on the computer I am on.

2ndly to delete something click on it and then click on the top menu items on top of the software application titled "Modify". That will drop down a list of options. You will then want to click on "Delete logo element". There are a lot of helpful options you will need in those drop down menus.

Hopefully I was able to point you in the right direction.
  3. dongen

Message Count:
    thank you very, very much for your help wicked! just as you said. awesome feature!
    you restored my faith in my learningcurve because help is only one message away. I intend to buy the webgraphicscreator too so I guess I'll ask for help more often.

:image28: Adriene
  4. Wicked

Message Count:
    Just ask away and Im glad it worked out for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.