1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Saving your eCover as a Jpeg, or GIF, or PDF...

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by laughingbird, May 16, 2006.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    This feature of The eCover Creator allows you to export your eBook/box image as a Jpeg, Gif, PDF, TIF or PNG file.

When you click on the camera icon to export your image, make sure you have an extension on the file name when you save.
    For example “MyImage.jpg” (make sure you include “.jpg”).

You can also type different extensions for different results:
    Typing .GIF after the name will save the file as a GIF. Type in .PDF and you’ll get a PDF output.

For example: MyFile.PDF – MyFile.BMP and MyFile.TIF will export in various formats.
  2. Chris

Message Count:
    Here are some screen shots to walk you through it.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

That is it.
  3. wnydel

Message Count:
    I am saving and not getting the reflections, please help

At first it was just rendering my files as text, but I read the fix for that problem and it worked.

But now, when I save as a .jpeg or .gif I only get the cover. I don't get the floor, reflection, etc.

Any ideas?
  4. lilycan

Message Count:
    i am having the same problem when save as jpeg, did i do something wrong and how to solve this problem. any help would be appreciated. thanks
  5. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    If you can wait a little bit a brand new version will hit the streets shortly--- This thread is about 6 years old, and so is the software-- even with an update that was pushed out a couple of years ago, I'm an admin, and I can't get the software, it's that old.....

Try saving as a PNG, which is required for layers (and sometimes software creates layers and doesn't tell you) The JPG format does not support layers.
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    This product CIC was one that you had to EXPORT rather than save a project. The exporting is back in the V6.8 TlC.
    gcuneo2 likes this.