Save, Save As, Upload Image errors....Help

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by jtmarius, Sep 30, 2009.

1. jtmarius

Message Count:
    Hello,

New to the forum and registered so I can try to get help with the error codes that I get anytime that I try to either "Save", "Save As", or "Upload Image".

I just downloaded the Business Card Creator and Logo Creator yesterday and ran into the above issues when trying to save my work in the Business Card Creator program.

Does anyone have a solution to this? Also read several posts regarding the Unlock Key. I got an Unlock key with my order, but I was never prompted at anytime during the installation of the software for it? Is this part of the problem? If so, where and how do you enter the Unlock Key?

Greatly appreciate any help from any of the members or staff from laughing bird as the software is note useable until I can 'save' my work!

Thanks,

JT
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Re: Business Card Creator error messages (Windows only)

Hi Jason.

I've just sent you an eMail from your earlier request. I'm repeating it here for the benefit of others.

Windows Vista seems to be having troubles (what else is new?).
    If you're running The Business Card Creator with Vista and are getting some unusual error messages, try this:

Right click over the Business Card Creator's icon.
    choose 'Run as Administrator' from the Properties tab.

This should do the trick.

- Marc
  3. jtmarius

Message Count:
    Re: Save, Save As, Upload Image errors....FIXED

Marc,

Thank you for the quick reply (believe it was less than 20 minutes from my post!). Your suggestion worked perfectly! :image28:

Now that I have completed my Business Card (awesome), I started playing around with the Logo creator software that I had also purchased.

The Logo software loads and initially asks for the Unlock Key. However, it is not recognizing the Unlock Key that was shown on my invoice / receipt. So I simply click on the 'not now' button (or something like that) and I am able to use the software.

However, I am concerned that I may only be getting access for a limited time before the Unlock Key becomes a mandatory entry, or if the overall 'graphics quality' will be affected (low resolution)...registered vs. unregistered? If not, than I am not sure why it is working at all since it was telling me I had an invalid Key?

My order number is **********. I am also running the Logo creator as 'Administrator'.

Any ideas?

Jason
  4. laughingbird

Message Count:
    hmmm....

Make sure to type in the unlock key (type it in CAPS).
    Don't copy and paste it as you might accidently get a hidden space in there or something.

Let me know if it works...

Marc