Review and help

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by sms8668, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sms8668

Message Count:
    Hello, I need some comments, ideas and help with this logo. I live in Philadelphia. My friend is on the radio for inside the Eagles and has a web-site. I was just playing around with a few ideas. If anyone wants to help with the design I would appreciate it. Not sure where to post this. Everyone on here does great work !!!! Thanks Scott sms8668. Also, How do I get my tlc logos into Corel x3 software.

Attached Files:

2. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Heres 1 idea I have...can do more, but just got home from work and I whipped this up. anyways Ideas you wanted, so heres mine ( or 1 of them anyways :) )
    Of course colors can be changed as well as the whole logo itself....Comments welcomed as usual :D

[​IMG]
  3. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Heres 1 more for ya.
    [​IMG]
  4. sms8668

Message Count:
    Worlock, These look great, But after talking with him, They are changing the name to "The Steve O Zone". Sorry about that. Any suggestions, Iwould greatly appreciate. I will post some more ideas. I am new to the board so just learning. Thanks Again !!!
  5. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Can you give me some more insight as to what he does exactly? Is he an announcer, a sportscaster, Or a talk show DJ?...if you give me more detail, Im sure I could come up with something :)

Is this affiliated with the 76ers by chance? what sports is it?...anything would help with coming up with a concept :)
  6. sms8668

Message Count:
    Sorry, Yes he is a sports writer for a website Inside the Eagles, But he may be going on his own under "The Steve O Zone" Here is the email he sent me below. Thanks Worlock !!! Scott

Hey Scott,

These look fantastic! Can you take my name off them though? See, thats not my site, it belongs to someone else, a friend of mine, whom I'm sure will love these!

However, I am strongly considering moving my column, The Morning After (have a logo already for that) to my site starting next year.

My site is http://thesteveozone.blogspot.com/

Now, I would LOVE for you to create a logo for this site! The Steve O Zone.

Thanks again Scott and all the best!
  7. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Ok I checked out the link and I noticed at the top he has "the o zone" and not "the Steve O Zone"....so he wants the Steve O Zone for sure?
  8. sms8668

Message Count:
    Yes, He has the O Zone he writes for on that web-site, But he definately wants "The Steve O Zone" when he gets his own web-page.....Thanks
  9. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Ok since I see that hes a writer I came up with this design.

Lets see what comes from this, since I have no clue as to what colors are to be desired I chose the green since the blog is green.

Attached Files:

10. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Heres another design I came up with...I think this fits more of the concept of the zone :)

Attached Files:

11. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    My last submission..due to the feedback coming in slowly :)
    another concept like the above image but with more elements added.
    went with a blue coloring.

Attached Files:

12. sms8668

Message Count:
    Worlock, These look great. I think I want to emphasize the "O" somehow and just use the letters. maybe have the O bigger with a log inside it, etc. I will post some designs I did also. Great ideas, keep em' coming. This will be on a pretty popular web-site.Thanks.....scott
  13. sms8668

Message Count:
    Sorry for the delay, I was out of work yestrday. Love the last logo with black and green..............thanks
  14. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Ok how about something along this line?

Attached Files:

15. sms8668

Message Count:
    that is cool.....I kinda of like the 2nd one you did also with the black and green with the laptop. That maybe a possibility......thanks
  16. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Ok so you Kinda like that one, Sooooo what would make it better to where you would like it instead of kinda :)
  17. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Ok heres the other one with the "O" emphasized and cleaned up a bit.

Attached Files:

18. sms8668

Message Count:
    Worlock, That looks awsome. I think he will like this. I will talk with him and also give a couple more ideas. I am leaving the office today so I will get back on the forum 2maro. Thanks for all your help.
  19. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Well then I'll keep my toes crossed :)
    appreciated the feedback and directions given, Not many seem to come here request and and provide feedback as you can tell by some of the other posts, So thanks for that ... let me know what the verdict is, good or bad...Pleasure helping out...Worlock
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.