real estate logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by kirbydog, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbydog

Message Count:
    Hi, I just purchased the Labels & Logos software because on the box it said it included real estate logos, but I'm unable to find any real estate related logo designs for me to start with. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Labels and logos??? Never heard of that one?
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Worlock, Lables and Logos is a product from Broderbund. They're selling a copy of The Logo Creator with it. It contains the equivalent of The Corporate Edition.

(it just went on the market. It's more of a partner deal)

kirbydog, I believe you can create Real Estate logos with the version found in Logos, Lables and More. Can you help us with what you're looking for?

- Marc
  4. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    No wonder I havent heard of it :)
  5. kirbydog

Message Count:
    logos

Hi Marc. In a nutshell, here's what I'm looking for. I bought the software a couple of days ago at a business supply store. I noticed on the box that it included what I thought was templates that could get me started for creating a real estate logo. I recently received my broker's license and I'm leaving my large national company to start my own gig and need to create a new brand ie..(logo)

From what I can tell on the software, it's just a bunch of generic logo's, which if I was truley creative would probably be enough to get me started. However, I was hoping to find some specific templates related to real estate to get me started.

Thanks for your help. Kirbydog.
  6. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Real estate logos are a hot commodity...we've seen many requests here on the board for them. Use our 'search' function and browse thru some of the work that has already been completed. That should kick-start your creative juices. Also, if you create something and would like some feedback or suggestions, use our 'Help with my design' area or if you'd like for someone to help you create a logo for a great price, stop in our 'Logo Wanted' area and check that out. Whatever your need is, I'm sure we can help you find the solution.
  7. kirbydog

Message Count:
    logo

Specifically the name of my new real estate company is:

Kirby Smith & Associates Realty and I was looking to design a logo with "KSA Realty" in it. I'm in Texas, (Fort Worth area) and I'm not opposed to something that is Texas themed, but doesn't have be regionally themed. Just looking for an excellent design that really stands out.

Thanks again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.