Resolved Question About Unlock Key

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by JayTee0902, Dec 17, 2008.

1. JayTee0902

Message Count:
    Hello, I had a quick question about the unlock key. I took the 8 digit number from my email and entered it in buy when I did nothing happened. It would not let me continue, I made sure to enter it in all caps and I double checked to make sure it was right. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Welcome to the forum. In most probability you aren't doing anything wrong.If you haven't already tried insert the key manually as a cut and paste may pick up the hyphen which will not allow the unlocking of the program.TLC won't acknowledge a correct key so it maybe that your computer just needs a cold reboot before the program will launch correctly. If after you have shut your computer down TLC doesn't launch correctly I strongly suggest uninstalling TLC, removing the TLC folder in the program files and getting a fresh download and for good measure using one of the two recommended programs to unzip..StuffIt Expander or Winzip . Occasionally some un-packing programs have been known to cause issues .

3. msnagdee

Message Count:
    Laughingbird Software wants you to use their products. I've go 2 3 4 and (5) which I misplaced. Try and get a re-download..forget it especially if you can't supply an invoice no, as well as a couple of digits of the credit card number. haven't they got a way that they can trace back the details and allow you to re-download? or maybe I will just purchase again ? so I can take advantage of their specials!:image25:

4. KD-did

Message Count:
    msnagde, if you used Paypal for your transaction you will have to PM (private message) laughingbird to get links for a fresh download. Supply him with as much information as possible so he can look up your order. You should be able to get the basics at the very least to provide him info from the Paypal receipt.

5. msnagdee

Message Count:
    I did not use paypal. I paid if I can remember all my transactions by credit card. If for some reason this cannot be traced, than I will re-purchase.

6. KD-did

Message Count:
  7. msnagdee

Message Count:
    I give up. I come out to the page where it asks me for email cc / on/ email details which I do not have anymore as this history goes back almost 3 years. I only hve my email which have'nt changed.:image28: Thanks for your trouble.

8. KD-did

Message Count:
    I am sorry that you are so frustrated and I can even understand why you are, IMHO DigitalRiver could have added lookup by name and physical address option which I believe would be better for consumers.

9. JayTee0902

Message Count:
    Thank you for the reply, everything seems to be working well but I will reinstall just to make sure.:image28:

10. KD-did

Message Count:
    Probably not necessary. Thank you for posting that your issue was resolved.