Question about searching logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Rene, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Rene

Message Count:
    Hi all,

i wrote to marc at laughingbirdsoftware.com 2 mails but still no answer so i try to ask in the forum. Maybe someone can help me out with my problem.

I want to buy the Logo Design Studio. But before i buy it i want to know if a special logo is inclued. I search this orb http://www.diestreuner.eu/img/i/35e30a827aba.gif without the shadow and the blue line. I know that it is made with laughingbird software but i never remind which one it was exact.

So is there someone out there who has the Design Studio and can tell me if the orb is include the Design Studio?

Much thanks for helping me out.

greez

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    I don't believe that orb with the blue line is an element or template in laughingbird's logo designs, however, it may have been made using single elements...an orb with the addition of a "swoosh" and a shadow.

All sets contain the same orbs and swooshes, only the templates change between the editions.The image is a bit small to get a good idea of what is really there.

3. Rene

Message Count:
    Thanks for answer.

Like i said i dont search the orb with the swoosh and the shadow on the bottom... i only search the orb. It was inclued the software some years ago and since there is no testing software i want to know if this orb is still include cause i need it for a logo which is in use.

I tested the free version (facebook version) of lb software but the orb was not include there. So i was wondering if it is in the other softwares.

But if the objects in the free software is the same as it is in the other software then this answers my question.

4. KD-did

Message Count:
    It may have just had a color change or it was an import from some other program.

Attached Files:

5. Chris

Message Count:
    I don't have the software with me right now, but I thought I had seen just the globe in one of the logo packs before. I wanted to say it was either red or blue. If I can get some time I will look.