Please review our site!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Websites reviewed' started by discover3, Sep 4, 2009.

1. discover3

Message Count:
    Hi everyone !
    Please review discoverskagway.com.I've just set up my new tour site and wanted to know your opinion about it.It is the only independent tour company that offers Jewell Gardens and the Days of ’98 Show with the White Pass Summit.
    Cruise Inside Passage
  2. 3DS

Message Count:
    I found your site designed very well, informative and attractive. Each page has a nice layout and lovely graphics that pair up with your tour descriptions. The animated waterfalls, grass, and slideshows of snapshots are a nice touch on the tour pages too. You don't leave any visitors guessing on who you are, the services you provide, tour choices, scheduling, travel accomodations and rates. The testimonials of customers kinda seal the deal and always great for sites.

If I was to take a cruise to Alaska, I would definitely like to check out your tours during my port of call.

-Darrell
  3. Salman

Message Count:
    Very well done! This is easy to navigate and very clean. It also appears that your source code is optimized rather well...you should have no problem being found by the search engines. Good luck with the new business; sounds like a fun time.