Perfect shot of the dog....

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum' started by Chris, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Chris

Message Count:
    I bought me a new digital camera and happen to be playing with it the other day. Anyways I caught my wifes dog in a great pose, I just had to share this. I laugh every time I look at it. All I can think is a metal pole in the winter time outside, maybe a little photo editing. I just might.
  2. D RAT2

Message Count:
    Nice shot.. What kind of camera did you use?
  3. Chris

Message Count:
    I bought the Z740 Kodak. 5 mega-pixel 10 optical and 5 digital zoom. It has 18 scene modes (which I am still playing with). Overall it is a great camera. The shot above was done while the dog was moving around, and it still got a good shot. Here is another one of her to show you the quality of a still picture. Love the camera.............

I like this shot to. Looks like the dog is holding my wifes hand. Minus the snack in the top left hand corner, that had nothing to do with it. LOL I will be going to Milwaukee and Chicago for the next two weeks so I plan on getting some good shots from the two cities. I want to test this camera out.
  4. D RAT2

Message Count:

Cool! I have the Kodak Z760 6.1 mega pixel with the docking station. They are nice cameras. What is the breed of your wife's dog?
  5. Chris

Message Count:
    She is a Chiuaua. Yes I plan on getting the 4x6 printer for mine sometime soon.
  6. D RAT2

Message Count:
    I don't have the printer, I prefer to take a cd to hour photo. Better quality prints. The docking station is for charging and one touch transfer of the pics from camera to pc. The pictures I have in my gallery were taken on the 4 mega pixel setting.