Opinions wanted Photo Scanning Logo

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by PatentGuy, Aug 18, 2009.

1. PatentGuy

Message Count:
    Hello all,

I am learning my way around TLC with only minor frustration. I tried a few approaches to my first official logos. My business is digital scanning of customers photos and slides. I would like to have a retro/50's kind of feel to the logo and eventual website. I am open to ideas, criticism and offers of design services for sale. Truly appreciate the help.

Cal

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    I am a big fan if the red, black and white color usage, it is always classic no matter what vintage. Try using the duplicating option rather than using the shadow option... IMHO it makes for a much neater looking text image. Sometimes it is a good thing to play with the character spacing ...making the spacing between the letters larger as it will benefit you when layering duplicated or shadowed features.
  3. PatentGuy

Message Count:
    Thanks for the suggestion and tips on using duplicate shapes. I will try to play with a few more designs and zero in on the look that fits. Your attached design is a great combo of the my first two attempts - and only uses two colors, very nice.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    I have taken the liberty of sending you by email my .tlc file so you can disassemble it.
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    Thought about this tweak on the concept