No Zoom View? Really?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by shendison, Jul 20, 2012.

?

Do you agree that it would be awesome to see a large view of the image you are working on?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shendison

Message Count:
    First, I REALLY love the software. Second though, for more than half of my needs, it's not quite adequate. ;(

I routinely need to make images under 150 px wide for banner ads, not to mention things like cart buttons, icon sets etc.

The problem is that the canvas gets so small that I can't SEE the tiny screen well. The yellow outline is so tiny I can't see the edge, and moving items around is very diffcult, resulting in 3 or 4 attempts befor getting things "right". I just can't work efficiently in things under 200px even with reading glasses.

I've seen a screen zoom in some other software i bought last week but it's not nearly as easy to work in as your stuff. Any chance zoom is coming?

(If there IS a view zoom, then I apologize - someone tell me where please? )

I searched and found an old 2008 request UT, http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum/threads/how-to-do-a-zoom.7868/ but it wasn't something you guys could support. I hope that's changed? I think it would be VERY useful to your customers...

- oh, a poll?
  2. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    In windows, just type MAGNIFY in your start box, or press the windows key and the PLUS (same key as the equal) to turn on magnify. Some in the past have used this when selecting really thin logo elements.
  3. shendison

Message Count:
    Wow what a great tip! I never knew that was there in windows!
  4. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    here are all the keyboard shortcuts for MAGNIFY in windows! magnify.JPG