New To Logo Creator

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by ksn2020, May 10, 2012.

1. ksn2020

Message Count:
    Hi guys, just purchased my Creator the other day and it's great! One basic question: Is it possible to manipulate elements of a pre-exisiting graphic? In other words if I have a graphic I like but want to change elements that already exist on the graphic (text & object) is that possible? And if possible, how is that done? I'm a newbie so this is probably an obvious question. Thanks in advance!
  2. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    Would it be possible for you to post a copy of the graphic in question? TLC can do many things with existing pictures: (such as a favorite clip art picture of a mountain), make it smaller, make it bigger, give it a shadow, but much is dependent on the format of the original picutre. Using TLC If your graphic has, lets say 7 trees in it, you cannot pick which tree to turn blue, for example, unless each tree is already in it's own layer.

Then you get into the question of the formatting of the graphic. Many graphic editing programs (including TLC) work with "Layers"-- one layer has some text, another layer is the background, yet another layer might contain a character of some sorts. Sometimes it's as easy as clicking, "POOF" the text is gone. It can get horribly complicated, fast.

Post a copy of the pix if possible...