New graphics to review.

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by Dale O, May 8, 2009.

1. Dale O

Message Count:
    Hi I have created some graphics with webgraphicscreator, would you please offer some feedback, thanks.
    These are Pictures I made for my website www.lookreadlearn.com
    Dale O
    Ps, I also made some posters & biz cards too!

Attached Files:

2. Dale O

Message Count:
    Re: Business logo: New again

Hi Again, here are some more graphics
    Posters & Bizcards I made with Webgraphic creator
    Thanks Dale O

Ps Marc, I think a useful piece of sortware for you to create would be a 'Poster & Leaflet' Creator software, I think that would go down well because I personally know many peeps who try to create their own leaflets, & because they find using certain software difficult they come to people like me to create them instead, but I must say that once I started playing around with your software I found it quite easy to use, with so many Creative options to choose from.

Ps, I do appologise if I was not supposed to comment on this part of the forum.

Dale O

Attached Files:

3. Wicked

Message Count:
    Re: Business logo

Certainly colorful you cant miss em! Looks like your having fun with it Dale and thats good. I like the different shaped black backgrounds on the first post. It is certainly fine for you to post here or anywhere on the forum where its related to the category. Your doing good using the forum and thanks for posting your work.
  4. Dale O

Message Count:
    Re: Business logo

Thanks for your input Wicked, I love using the software, it's kind of addictive I think
    Dale O
  5. Wicked

Message Count:
    I will try and talk Marc into putting a Warning lable on his products because its quite frankly got a lot of us addicted.
  6. Sun Country

Message Count:
    :image25:Like these a lot Dale, in particular the last one, but then I do love black backgrounds

Take Care.

Bill. (That Canadian Guy)
  7. Sun Country

Message Count:
    Re: Business logo: New again

:image25: Like 'em all, especially the second one, eye catching.

Take Care.

Bill. (That Canadian Guy)
  8. Dale O

Message Count:
    Hi Bill, thanks for your feedback, I must admit it's amazing what can be done with this software, & of course, a little creatability.

Kind regards Dale O
  9. Medium Laura

Message Count:
    Sun how do you put the picture in that ball like that? I'm still learning and I don't have a program to trim my square photos.

Any tips are appreciated !:)

Thanks

Laura

10. Dale O

Message Count:
    Re: New graphics to review. Replied

Hi Laura how are you?

Using webgraphics creator I opened a logo set (1) template & chose one with a transparent looking sphere, I then manipulated it.

But you can also use any of the (already made) templates on webgraphics and clear all of the graphic elements that is there so that you have a blank background, you can then change the background colours, & the size of the graphic area you are intending to create, then, in the tool bar just above the graphic sheet work area you have two choices, TEXT. IMAGES.

Open images, look for glass elements & drag a shere onto your work area.
    Then look for some other shape or letter & drag that onto your glass sphere.

Now all you have to do is click onto the image (sphere or other element you have chosen) & then mess around with the settings to the right of the work area so you can see what happens.

You can make your element even more, or less transparent over another element you have chosen.

Really, all you need to do is mess around with the software because it seems there is quite a few things that can be acheived.

Once you are happy, save your graphic into a folder so you know where it is next time, save the graphic as a FULL JPEG, which as you know will create a picture.

To create the squiggly cut out I opened my JPEG in Roxio photo & cut out free hand to create the uneven background.

If you require any help I can do a little creating for you, let me know what you want, I can then e-mail the file to you where as you can further manipulate it on your own computer.

Take care & please let me know how you get on.

Dale O:image28:
  11. Medium Laura

Message Count:
    Thank you Dale,The webgraphics creator can trim images? I used to use Paint shop for my PC, but my PC blew up lol. So I'm on a mac now.

I have a show on BlogTalkRadio and well, everyone loves my logos so much I've been "assigned" to make them one LOL Don't ya know.

It's hard to find transparent images on line (and I sure miss making tubes on my own). I don't have webgraphics but I may just purchase it if it can do what PSP and photoshop does (trim images)

If you see my logo. I would not like my picture (SQUARE) I want it in the logo, but not all in your face lol.

I know I'm demanding! :P

Thank you so much

Blessings

Laura
  12. babyback03

Message Count:
    Wow..it looks so impressive!
    I like the way you design it and the way you combine color..Keep it up.:image28:
  13. Dale O

Message Count:
    Thanks Babyback03
    I just took a look at your website, did you create all of those graphics there, they are very impressive?
  14. Neorgefer

Message Count:
  15. Handi553

Message Count:
    replyz

jeffery send me a pm.