Need some Brains!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Cookieman, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cookieman

Message Count:
    Hello everyone!

Long time logo creator user. I need to improve a concept that I have been working on, but my biggest concern is Hi-res and this work is all low res.

This is a side project group of web sites called The Drum Experts. Which I am :) so if you design and drum I have stuff to trade!

Basically no tag-line or name just the main image of a drum with a brain in the drum head!

Also, the image currently is a gif and flash would probably be so much better. I have a creative side, just no time to spend on it.

Look at the bottom of this web site for the.

[​IMG]

Here is the web site The Drum Experts

Thanks in advance and this concept will lead to others and if it takes off there will be more work....

So I need hi-res art for the brain and drum and a flash banner to pulsate on the drum.

David
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
  3. Wicked

Message Count:
    I got something in mind for this if you are still looking. Let me know.
  4. Cookieman

Message Count:
    Thanks and sorry for the delay in getting back to the forum. I would be interested in seeing what you could do and what you want for it.

Please PM me.

Thanks

David
  5. Borpean

Message Count:
  6. Wicked

Message Count:
    I do not have any flash design skill. I did play around with a site header though. I can do animated Gif though. Again This is just me being bored. I guess you were not really looking for a site header in the first place though.. Oh well I already did it now so here it is..lol.. Sorry if I did not contribute since I do not know flash but I could not resist doing a design with a brain in it.

Attached Files:

7. Cookieman

Message Count:
    Thanks Wicked!

I'm up for any ideas, so I will add this to my group of current selections and let the group pick which they like.. If we use your concept I will come back and let you all know

Thanks

David
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.